[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the worst possible state a man can be in is desperate and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 84801189[1].jpg (145KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
84801189[1].jpg
145KB, 693x712px
>the worst possible state a man can be in is desperate and thirsty
>just do nofap bro, you're gonna be more desperate and thirsty
What did he mean by this?
>>
because then you'll actually take the steps necessary to get a gf

its not hard

you just have to want it
>>
>>36754898
>its not hard
Until she notices you're desperate for sex.
>>
>>36754974
Don't let her notice then? What the fuck do you think every other guy is doing?
>>
>>36755121
The guys that girls actually want? The guys that could have multiple girls at any time? The guys that have blown three loads in three different girls today already? I don't know man, I really don't.
>>
>>36755279
>The guys that have blown three loads in three different girls today already?
This doesn't happen

>The guys that could have multiple girls at any time?
And why do they want multiple girls? Because they need that sex. No different from you
>>
>>36755640
I'd be happy with just one, but apparently girls don't want guys who aren't desired by other girls.
>>
>>36755859
You realise that girls have no way of knowing how desired you are but for looking at you right? Get in shape, dress nicely, carry yourself well and she'll think you're King Pussyslayer
>>
>>36754857
Being "thirsty" means you are really easily manipulated by women, no fap increases your testosterone, birches can like sense it. No faps not worth desu.
>>
>>36755901
>Get in shape, dress nicely, carry yourself well
I'll even throw a bonus on top of that, I'm handsome and drive a nice car, I'm apparently still radiating a creepy virgin loser vibe. Regardless of whether I've masturbated that day already or haven't gotten around to it in a week.
>>
>>36755121
Normies always say girls can detect desperation no matter how hard you try to hide it.
>>
>>36756031
The fact that you think
>Regardless of whether I've masturbated that day already or haven't gotten around to it in a week.
Has any effect on how women react to you is probably why you're
>still radiating a creepy virgin loser vibe

Just talk to them like they're normal people. If they respond tell them you think they're cute and that you want to go out some time. Don't say she's hot or sexy.
>>
>>36756076
Desperation, yes. But this guy doesn't seem to have a reason to be desperate. If he just chilled the fuck out, talked to them normally and asked them out he'd probably get results.
>>
>>36754857
Nofap is supposed to make you want it enough to get fit.

To control your primal urges, like hunger and the urge to just sleep all day, so that you may sculpt yourself in the image of the man you want to become.

In doing so, you become more desirable.

Nobody mentions this part since most people say they have the willpower to do it on their own. Most dont. You dont or youd have a girlfriend right now.

A nice face and a car doesnt give you a girlfriend. Just look at elliot.
>>
>>36756085
>Just talk to them like they're normal people
>>36756097
>If he just chilled the fuck out, talked to them normally
What exactly makes you guys think I'm not taking to them normally?

Because I'm posting on /r9k/ or because I'm questioning the sense of the nofap craze?
>>
>>36756248
Because you're apparently handsome yet unable to get laid. If you're good looking and you've approached multiple girls in your league and they've all turned you down it's your personality and how you're talking to them.
>>
>>36756302
I should've known it's just my own shortcomings and I should just work on myself. So, how do I find out if how I'm talking is normal, seeing as I wouldn't change my personality if I could.
>>
File: yes3.gif (309KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
yes3.gif
309KB, 460x351px
>>36754898
oh but it's hard all the time, boyo
>>
>>36756488
Do you have any friends who could help? It's impossible to figure this out online. People who know you IRL would have a much better insight
>>
>>36756551
I've already jokingly asked both friends and family, neither could explain why reactions of strangers sometimes don't really fit what I've said. I feel like I'll have to ask my therapist if I've got actual autism.
>>
>>36756607
>I feel like I'll have to ask my therapist if I've got actual autism
Do this. How old are you btw
>>
>>36756675
25. I've never had problems socializing and tend to get along with most people, others can't stand me for reasons nobody can figure out. When asked what I've done wrong or why they're upset, the answers is usually "nothing" if I get one at all.

When talking to girls, even when I'm not even thinking about flirting, I usually get told she's not interested, already has a boyfriend, just wants to be friends or she'd left the stove on. Weirdly, this even happens after girls clearly approach me.
>>
>>36756819
i get the same reaction from girls. but then they see im a normal guy and warm up to me
>>
>>36754898

i dont know what women want from me

i dont know how they want me to dress, style my hair, shave, act, behave, talk to them, how confident/ quiet they want me to be, if they want me to talk about them or me, I just dont know, I cant entice/charm women on any superficial level and being absolutely desperate for sex where I'm almost blowing my load when once brushed past me in a corridor doesn't change any of that.

It just makes life akin to being a starving man when everyone is cooking steak. My life is shit enough without being almost tortured whenever i leave the house.
>>
>>36756819
>Weirdly, this even happens after girls clearly approach me.
There is something off about how you talk, what you say or how you carry yourself. I'd feel pretty comfortable in saying this part of your post confirms it.

What's wrong specifically though I have no idea
>>
File: 1472529632671.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1472529632671.gif
494KB, 387x305px
Cultivate and master your sexual energy force so that it empowers you to heal yourself and take action in the world instead of letting it control you making you preoccupied with lust. Breathe deeply, move your body, chant and meditate, channel libido energy from your anus through the seven chakras up into your brain to redirect the life force into your higher consciousness and circulate it throughout your mind and body.
>>
>>36757031
>There is something off about how you talk, what you say or how you carry yourself
Why the fuck would the people around me let me live my life without ever telling me? Actually, I remember a teacher once recorded me speaking in front of the class, seemed normal to me. How can a couple of words be enough to put someone off completely? I used to have a slight lisp as a kid, which was fixed with the help of a speech therapist, so I know that can't be it. Also, my voice is somewhat famous for being exceptionally deep and manly, people on the phone frequently mistake me for a way older person.
>>
>>36757095
>channel libido energy from your anus
ha you said anus
>>
>>36756933
>what do they want from me?
Nothing.
>>
>>36757276

by what do they want from me i meant what do they expect from me as a minimum pre requisit in my mannerisms for a relationship.

fuck off with your reddit tier semantics bullshut
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.