[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look almost like a male model >longish medium blonde hair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3502.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.png
52KB, 300x300px
>look almost like a male model
>longish medium blonde hair
>blue eyes
>don't look too shitty
>hair starts receding
>I look like complete shit
>look in mirror feel good
>brushing my teeth in the mirror for the first time in months
>well this isn't so bad
>move my head slightly to left like 2 degrees
>hair parts where it's receding
>a trail of skin and dying hair going literally so far up my head it's pretty much touching the very top
>confidence killed

Thanks god. I actually applaud you on how much of an evil prick you can be. You didn't just take away things that make me happy you took away the one thing that will make it so those things can't make me happy

You fucking prick how do you do it. Every time I found happiness you took it away. Then finally you come down and strike with the fucking hammer. For no reason at all you decide I should never feel even slightly happy again.

So for that I thank you. You finally pushed me over the edge and it's all over now.
>>
>>36754334
Ok no one cares

But it's so fucking bad

As a kid I was abused and fat and I had 0 confidence and long greasy hair and everyone treated me like shit and then when I turned 19 or so I lost all the weight started acting outgoing got my life together worked went to college. By age 22 bald. Full bald. Fuck you god fuck you universe fuck everyone. I literally turned my life around just to have it all go to shit in the blink of an eye before i could even experience a single benefit.
>>
Fuck that op. I use to have long hair and shaving my head was the best thing I ever did. I have it short on the sides and a but longer on top so i can style it. Its a way neater and looks way better
>>
>>36754705
Nah I'm just gonna get every pill to block dht as possible. On top of finasteride there's dut ru and tranny hormones
>>
>>36754334
get a buzzcut nigga stop crying
>>
>>36754816
Nah the only way that looks good is with a full hairline

If you think I'll look like mr clean before I kill myself you're wrong.

I'll probably just get neetbux and die alone in the cheapest room I can find playing wow and popping Xanax till I die
>>
>>36754334
There is no god it's just biology.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.