[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Anon, why should I hire you over Chad? He's hot and has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So Anon, why should I hire you over Chad? He's hot and has low body fat with visible abs
>>
That depends. How many Chads do you currently have in the office? How many robots do you have in the office?

You want to maintain a ratio of 4 to 1, with the one being a robot. We are much rarer than your uncommon Chad arch type.

Hire too many Chads, and nothing will get done around the office. You should have at minimum one robot per office work group. We are the power grinders of the working force.
>>
>>36753959
If you go in for an interview and the interviewer is a woman just walk out because they can't respect any man they don't want to fuck

Everytime I've had an interview with a man its gone well and everytime I've had an interview with a woman they are always cold and wrap it up quickly
>>
>>36753959
You're right, you should hire Chad. I'm only here because they'd sanction my neetbux if I didn't attend
>>
>>36754085
hhmmm this makes sense
>>
Because I'm a minority. You wouldn't happen to be a racist, misogynist, sexist, Nazi, xenophobic cishet white female, would you?
>>
>this thread is kinda proof that most people don't actually care about getting the job done
>>
>>36754085
irrelevant to the point of the thread but if every woman you talk to thinks you're unfuckable you should probably work on yourself a little bit
>>
>>36755243
as long as investors keep paying in money it doesn't matter

I used to work for the company that develops that customer service phone robot and everybody there was absolutely retard and the company was constantly in the red in terms of actual production, but clueless Chinese millionaires just kept dumping money into the venture
>>
>>36755315

>gives me even more concrete proof that most people don't care about getting the job done
>>
>>36755354
>kept dumping money into the venture
socializing over work
>>
>>36755354
yes that is what I'm saying

there are a few jobs like engineering where competence matters but most things are just being a charismatic and pretty face and maybe crunching some numbers for a few minutes per day
>>
>>36755397
>>36755413

Right, exactly. At any office you'll find this.

So it leads us back to the op - why should she hire a robot over Chad?

>>36754025
>>
So, do you want another social butterfly in the office or do you want a quiet guy that gets work done.
>>
I might not be as attractive as Chad, but I guarantee you my dick is bigger and I perform wayyy better in bed than Chad. Hire me and I'll show you babe.
>>
File: nothin personnel.gif (1007KB, 273x429px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel.gif
1007KB, 273x429px
>>36753959
b-because chad can only offer you sex whereas i'll stay overnight, seven days a week, no breaks with n-no extra pay
>>
>robots hustling as hard as they hatr
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.