[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 29 and my neighbor is 16 (AOC in my state). She asked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

I'm 29 and my neighbor is 16 (AOC in my state). She asked me to ask her out on a date.

Whut do? I'm a total loser that lives in my brother's basement. She can hear me playing piano and we talk about music sometimes.

she can literally have any chad she wants. she's beautiful. but we connect musically, i guess
>>
>>36753605
All roasties are shit.
You have to assume that.
That's where your impression of her should start.
Get closer to her if you want, but your reason is to exploit her body and eventually discover why she is shit. Eventually you'll find a disgusting trait that you hate in her. That's when you finally leave her.
>>
>>36753605
Let me add that I'm balding and have bad skin.
>>
>>36753605
>>36753659

You're going to get toasted by her on social media.
>>
Just do nothing, like you always do. A relationship like that needs a strong man but you are obviously too terrified of what other people will think.
>>
>>36753651
elliottttrogersss detected
>>
>>36753605
AoC is confined to an age too...You're out of the age gap, so she can't legally consent to having sex with you.
>>
>>36753755
This is wrong. If you are over the age of consent you can consent to sex with anyone else over the age of consent.
>>
>>36753605
Post a pic of her because she's probably not as attractive as you think

Regardless she is probably not completely destroyed by our culture and younger girls sometimes like older men because they have a fatherly presence

I wouldn't do it because I believe it is irresponsible to steal women of younger generations but if its legal you can do it if you want to just need to grow some balls
>>
>>36753841
>I wouldn't do it because I believe it is irresponsible to steal women of younger generations but if its legal you can do it if you want to just need to grow some balls

the younger male generation are all fags and traps that wear skinny jeans and carry purses

no wonder she's attracted to op
>>
>>36753651
bro can't you realize that you are the piece of shit?
you're telling this guy to not try to form any attachment to her because she's horrible by virtue of being a woman and to exploit her for her body. bro. "roasties" are not the shit. you are shit.
>>
>>36753932
Hardly. Generation Z is becoming more conservative than any before because things in the schools are so bad.

They don't deserve have their women stolen just because we don't want to settle for the used roasties of our generation
>>
>>36754029
>They don't deserve have their women stolen just because we don't want to settle for the used roasties of our generation
if she's in school, she's surrounded by genZ boys.....

she obviously isn't attracted to them
>>
>>36754008
hello tumblr

>>36753694
hello normie
>>
>>36754050
Doesn't matter. Women only think with their feelings. OP needs to tell her to do the right thing for her nation.
>>
>>36753605
Ask her out on a date then, idk what kind of music you're both into but you can probably go to a show or local record store or concert hall or something.

When I was 25 a 16 year old used me as her friend with benefits, which is also legal here, and I did the right thing & I gave her the D.

>>36754091
>>36753651
>virgin sour grapes who needs some sunlight and exercise
>>
File: laughter.png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.png
331KB, 600x431px
>be old
>get high school gf
>she lives 15 miles away but it's like dating someone from another planet
>whenever she gives an opinion I internally want her to get off my lawn
>>
>>36753651
Ask her if she has a toasty roastie (not a virgin), if she does, abort.
>>
>>36754160
so how/when did the relationship end?
>>
>>36753605
why is the AOC in california 18 (a liberal progressive state) but everywhere else 16-17, even texas?
>>
>>36754160
>sex is the holy grail of life
lmaoing at your brainlet
>>
>>36754214
after a few months she moved back home (she was then staying at an older friend's apartment) and we had no way to bang at her parents' house, or mine. So that was the end of that.
>>
>>36754246
Because anti-pedophilia stems primarily from feminism
>>
>>36754337
Who are you quoting and lmaoing at? I did not say what you greentexted there, silly tripfag.
>>
>>36754416
what does that string of words have to do with anything?

Other, more feminist countries, also have AoC at 16. No ick and choose nonsense with each state/province or "you can only have consent from a 16 year if she's half your age plus seven divided by your Chinese zodiac sign" bullshit.

Are you also going to blame the legal drinking age and firework laws on SJWs?
>>
>>36754446
>>36754446
you said sour grapes virgin. Which means that just because I haven't had sex I am shit and my opinion is shit. You're treating sex as the only thing that matters in life
>>
>>36754508
>You're treating sex as the only thing that matters in life

Now when and where did I ever say that?
>>
>>36754378
sounds hot asfug ;_;
>>
>>36754558
you implied it. It's the reason why you use virgin as an insult, while it actually is a badge of honor from a more cultured age.
>>
>>36754583
It was :')

I mean it was confusing at first I was all "ohh noooooo you're just a child you're still in school you don't know any better! You must remain a pure maiden!"

but I quickly changed my mind when she started riding my dick

and kind of insecure when I found out she had more sexual partners than I did, girls included. I'm not complaining though.
>>
>>36753605
>I'm 29 and my neighbor is 16 (AOC in my state). She asked me to ask her out on a date.
>Whut do?

The fuck is wrong with you, find someone your age nigga.

Tell her parents so they can talk to her.
>>
>>36754642
I didn't imply it at all. You insinuated and shitposted it as a defense mechanism.

Sex is one aspect of life, it should be neglected or sitgmatized just as it shouldn't be the only thing that matters in life.

You can have sex and go to school and have a job and eat an apple and ride a bike and read a book and walk your dog and play video games and everything else that life has to offer.

You're the one who went REEEE ROASTIES and is now talking about badges of honor, you're the one who is ironically treating sex as the only thing that matters in life.
>>
Fuck her like a madman and treat her badly. Do both for as long as you can.
You're not going to get another chance like this so you may as well go all in.
>>
>>36754729
>find someone your age nigga.

Not him, but why?

If it's legal it's legal.
>>
It is not AOC she has parents that are legal guardians dumbass. They control whether she can date you or even leave the house if its up to them. Also, she is messing with you, its a game to her.
>>
>>36754792
>It is not AOC she has parents that are legal guardians dumbass.

>It's another of episode of American Anon Doesn't Understand Age of Consent
>>
>>36753605
Age gap is creepy to the max, "she asked me to ask her out" made me break two teeth cringing.

Oh and she's setting you up. Sorry OP.
>>
>>36754791
Oh it's legal? I'm just saying she still in highschool. Man, you do not want that baggage I don't care how desperate you are.

OP is just going to do it anyway despite our opinions, that's how these threads usually work.
>>
>>36754729
>Find some old crusty 30 year old who has fucked 50 guys anon
Found the cuck.
Ask her out and put a child in her RIGHT NOW
>>
>>36754851
she's tired of waiting for op to make a move on her

wore out her vibrator thinking of him

mine gawd
>>
>>36754860
>I'm just saying she still in highschool. Man, you do not want that baggage

I've done it before though, I'm this >>36754160
anon
>>
as long as it's true love, no harm

dont hurt her and have a friend for life
>>
>>36754879
found the guy who doesn't know what 'cuck' means
>>
>>36754879
You're implying that whore desperate 16 year old hasn't fucked and sucked every guy at school and now want to lockdown OP.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.