[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots. Just 4 questions. >What are you looking for in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: xYHL4gEqZs-6.png (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
xYHL4gEqZs-6.png
24KB, 300x250px
Fembots. Just 4 questions.

>What are you looking for in a guy?
>What are your requirements to date you being a robot?
>Why are you lonely?
>Describe how would be your perfect life with a man
>>
Fembot here. I only look for one thing. Big black cock.
>>
File: 1493797886265.png (994KB, 1080x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1493797886265.png
994KB, 1080x1434px
>>36753310

Money, how else do you think a guy liek Trump can get a wyf?

Money.

>Why are you lonely?

By choice, until someone sufficiently rich comes along.

Money. (Dollar, Dollar bills yo)
>>
Taller than me, entertaining.
Doesn't want to touch me.
>Why are you lonely?
Don't like to touch people, emotionally immature.
Don't know.
>>
>>36753643
>Doesn't want to touch me.
What do you mean
>>
>>36753310
>being such a beta retard you hold onto the notion that fembots exist
Jeust so you know,
>>36753475
>>36753483
>>36753643
is bait, but more honest about women's wants than any actual girl will be.
>>
>>36753310
Why do people expect to be able to "Hook up" on 4chan? Fuck sake, go to a bar or something.
>>
Another question:

>What is the largest object you've had in your anus?
>>
>>36753483

A man can always get richer but you can only get older and less attractive. You're a depreciating asset. who would invest in you?

It's better to fuck you while you're young and string you along with the promise of a relationship that never comes. When you get too old or bitchy, dump you for younger girl. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>36753900
Men tend to be better looking as they get older, opposite is true of women.
>>
>>36753751
no im actually a girl
>>36753727
will accept that from the start of the relationship i dont want to be touched
>>
>>36753900
>he fell for the "men age like fine wine and can date around as long as they want" meem

men are just as much of a depreciating asset, the moment your soft boners/thinning hair/permanent fat gut/higher pitched voice set in it's all over, I know you're a highschooler pumped with testosterone and it seems impossible now but it's all a steep downhill after 25

source: i'm a guy in his early 30s who knows many men in their early 30s
>>
>>36753792
>tfw my only real friends were made through 4chan
(I have a kinda meh normie friend group which I hate them all and then my 4chan buds which I love. the normies are jjust so my parents don't kick me out of house)
>tfw pretty sure my only chance at gf is through 4chan
>tfw this isn't ever going to happen
>>
>>36754031
Mate, you just have low confidence. It's sound just like sophistry, but what I said is true.
>>
>>36754020
All the older single dudes I know are sad lonely sacks. The real world hits you hard bro.
>>
>>36754020

I'm actually in my late 30's and I've seen more womens' looks fall off a cliff than I have guys.
>>
Nice and can accept that I'm an anxious mess
Have a job and don't be completely hideous
>Why are you lonely?
I'm not most of the time. I have 0 friends, but I have my family and spending time outside my house is exhausting
We would both work shitty jobs, but our home would be a sanctuary from the fuckery of the world. No kids, just have pets. Preferably cats, but I'm not committed to that.
>>
>>36754163
Are you quite young? Usually, by the age of 30 women are desperate for children.
>>
>>36753990
you sure you wouldn't warm up to it if you know the guy well enough?
>>
>>36754287
Nope, I'm 25. I have never wanted kids, but that doesn't mean I hate them. I love my cousin's kids, I babysit them pretty often, just don't want any of my own.
>>
>>36754163
What's your age? and where are u from? I'll be your man if you want to ^^
>>
>>36753990
No sexual touching or touching in general? If so, why bother?
>>
>>36754400
Bizarre. I sort of want kids and I'm a 18 year old lad.
>>
>>36754400
Join this server and find what you're looking for!

Code: yBpFVt5

Ask for Pez.
>>
one last question:
how many times has Chad fucked you this past month?
>>
>>36754403
25 and washington. How about you? I don't think I could do long distance, I'm a poor fag and I would like be able to see someone I'm dating more than once a year.

>>36754431
I don't think it's that abnormal

>>36754490
I don't know what this means?
>>
>>36754163
>No kids
Roastie get toastie.

DUDE HEDONISM LMAO

OY VEY DON'T HAVE CHILDREN YOU SILLY GOY, SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON CHEAP PLEASURES AND ENTERTAINMENT LMAO

SHH PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MILLIONS OF MONKEYS WE'RE IMPORTING TO REPLACE YOU WITH
>>
>>36754636
Most people I know, male and female don't want kids. I know half of them are going to end having kids prematurely, due to not using protection. But, that's just what happens.
>>
>>36754636
Just join the server..and ask for pez that's all! He's your guy tbqh
>>
>>36754720
Jesus, mate. Calm down.
>>
>>36754636
What are your interests? fav music?

Honestly If we both were dating I'd be the one who would move to your location desu.
>>
>>36754148
i'd say the looks of the men and the women fall off the cliff about the same, if not the men fall off the cliff worse because men seem to care less about taking care of themselves
>>
>>36754744
I won't, I don't want kids. And I know to prevent pregnancies. I'm not having kids.
>>36754755
Server for what?
>>36754790
Hobbies include, but not limited too drawing, sewing, baking, pretty much anything "crafty". Music taste is all over the place, but country and rap don't usually make it onto my playlists.

How old are you?
>>
>>36754986
Idk join if you want. It's pretty comfy there.
>>
File: 1445365633716.png (121KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1445365633716.png
121KB, 400x386px
>it's a fembot thread
Time to lurk hoping there's one who lives in New Zealand, likes anime and wants to talk with me.
>>
>>36755158
Fuck off
I hope she doesnt like anime so she can be mine. I WAS HERE FIRST REEEEE
>>
>>36754986
I'm 21..I think Im pretty young for you, but I don't know, I'm enough mature for my age, what's your fav rap song.
>>
>>36753310
He must be a qt, at least to me, and isn't attracted to anyone unless he's got to know them. I fantasize talking to the guy without telling him that I'm a girl and he would fall in love with me as I am, and then we would meet up and he'd find out that I'm a girl and is relieved that I wasn't a dude.
Showers daily, just be a hygenic? Feels the same way about me as I do about him.
>Why are you lonely?
Fat and ugly, can't look people in the eyes.
If he's fat, we would go and get /fit/ together. He doesn't look at other people, only loves me, I will do the same. In terms of activities, we would play vidyas together, watch shit together and maybe travel or go to shows? That being said, we would normie-fy ourselves after being together and finally leave this place.
>>
be an asian with thick black hair, as tall as me or taller (I am 5'6), dark sense of humor, some sort of musician, likes metal/alternative music
see previous answer
>Why are you lonely?
our society made it obsolete for a woman to deal with having a male around
small house in a quiet neighborhood, one car we share, dog, plenty of dope, picturesque lawn
>>
>>36753792
bars are for old fucks

this place isn't for you, go away
>>
>>36753310
>>What are you looking for in a guy?
love.jpeg
nothing
>Why are you lonely?
because I fart a lot
sleep'n, fuckin, fartin
>>
File: 1493494153290.jpg (147KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
1493494153290.jpg
147KB, 1024x860px
>>36753310
>cute, tall, smart, polite, not edgy, similar sense of humor, doesn't do drugs/degenerate activities, not a religious nut, not too into memes/politics/debating about shit that doesn't matter. easy to talk to. somewhat shy. loves music.
>don't be neet, don't be more autistic than I am
>Avpd + don't feel a need to put myself out there, most people are not worth making relationships with. i do get lonely sometimes though. wish i had more good friends who i had things in common with.
>both play music together in a band, make money off royalties and occasional live shows, but also have successful day jobs. own two dogs and cook dinner for each other.
>>
>>36755381
Yes. Me. Be my clingy gf please.
>>
>>36755711
pls be my musician gf. what's your favorite album?
>>
>>36755671
This has got to be a joke. A guy can love a girl even if she does have excessive flatulence lol
>>
>>36754772
Fuck off white knight jew nigger
>>
File: ____.jpg (27KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
____.jpg
27KB, 398x396px
>>36756022
this one atm. what about you anon?
>>
>>36756354
Of all time? Probably this. I know it's entry level indie but I've never really found another album that I still love this much after so many listens.
>>
>>36756493
do you have a discord? we can sperg out about music
>>
>>36756560
Used the wrong site, so I got a new throwaway.
>>
>>36756354
thats a great record
>>
File: 1488261919202.png (24KB, 273x216px) Image search: [Google]
1488261919202.png
24KB, 273x216px
>>36755671
Be my brap gf.

This isn't a request, this is a demand.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.