[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please /r9k/. Tell me I didn't fuck up too badly > be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-confused.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-confused.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
Please /r9k/. Tell me I didn't fuck up too badly
> be me
> studying in uni
> get criticized alot
> got to the point, when being criticised is the only interaction I have with my classroom normies
> lunch break
> female classmate brought gingerbread, she made herself
> everyone tries it and tells her she did a good job
> I try it
> it's either overcooked or baked too quickly
> and the suggar plum she used to cover them cannot hide the bitterness
> criticise her for that
> she's gets upset and her white knights are ready to tear me to shreds
> later that day she posted in her status something about your cooking being criticised is a worst insult to women
What the fuck did I say wrong?
>>
>>36753118
Why do you even interact with them
>>
>>36753169
They decided to sit next to me, because of lack of space.
>>
>>36753118
men aren't allowed to criticize women you dumbass
robo BTFO
>>
>>36753245
You don't have to talk to them if they piss you off, just give them the cold shoulder
>>
>>36753118
You should've kept your mouth shut OP. Yeah it may have been crap but she went out of her way to make something and share it with the whole class so you should've shown some tact and just not said anything or just shrugged and said it was alright.
>>
>>36753118
>> b me

who else?
>>
>>36753118
Imagine never being criticized in your entire life then someone telling you that you fucked up. Still think it's alright to criticize a women OP?
>>
>>36753265
>>36753302
>>36753384
Why not? It will happen eventually. Why cant girls take just criticism?
>>
>>36753118
I really don't understand these fragile normies /r9k/. Maybe it's the years of being criticised for what you do and don't do, listen, watch, read, fap to and how you spend time time in general. But usually you can learn something usefull from that or just ignore it.
"Sensetive" one's are the worst
>>
>>36753399
>Why cant girls take just criticism?
Most girls have been coddled and told they are the greatest gift to humanity all their lives. You'd think a reality check would be good for them, but it's actually way too late for the majority
>>
>>36753118
That's not a situation where it's appropriate to call someone out anon. Just keep it to yourself next time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.