[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>marry "perfect" girl >she wants everything she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1487907397317.png (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487907397317.png
45KB, 657x527px
>marry "perfect" girl
>she wants everything she sees
>i used to work for fun, but my life has been reduced to working for her material desires
I thought marriage was supposed to be a give and take, I'm not even sure I love her anymore.
>>
>>36752366

Don't worry man, soon you'll sell some slaves, Lord Stark will exile you, then you just chill in the East for like 20 years but you get to get friendzoned by a white-haired qt 3.14 until you die of magic leprosy.
>>
>>36752366
the requirements for a perfect girl are these: modest, loyal, caring and cute
>>
Just divorce her. Relationships are a waste of time
>>
>>36752366
You should tell her anon, relationships never last if there is no communication involved, if you just let her keep going without at the very least voicing your concerns its just as much your fault as it is hers (although she does sound like a massive roastie whore)
>>
>>36752434
what did this poster mean by this? it seems incomprehensible.
>>
>>36752856

It's a star wars reference, normies wouldn't get it ;)
>>
>>36752923
>watching star wars
>being a crypto alt-normie
>>
>>36752366
>copying Wham
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg
>>
You fucking idiots, why do you keep marrying women?

It is empirical that most marriages at this day and age fails and it is very, very likely that the male is the one taking it up the ass.
>>
>>36752366

You shouldn't marry women bud. I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>36753718
what the fuck every line from OP's post is ripped right out of this song

is this some kind of obscure joke
>>
>>36752366
>I thought marriage was supposed to be a give and take
it is give and take. you give, she takes, that is all marriage is in the west anymore. maybe if youre lucky she'll shit out some progeny for you to support too. might not even be yours, but the state usually puts the child's needs before your rights, so expect to pay for that too. my advice, get out as soon as possible. live for you because at the end of the day, you are all you have
>>
>>36752366
Divorce before you get kids. You don't get married before like 10 years of relationship. You deserve to get your shekels taken away you fucking mongol.
>>
>>36752366
Chances are you never really loved her lmao
Really, though, that sucks. I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>36754673
>Chances are you never really loved her lmao

Why do you say that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.