[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a simple solution to literally every world Problem.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1474150096401.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1474150096401.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
There's a simple solution to literally every world Problem.

Build sex robots
> no overpopulation
> less rapist
> less CO2 because declining population
> more intact famillys, because fathers marry because they love the charackter of women and want a child
> less aggression in men
> women dont get reduced on vagina like feminists want
> you can be happy with much less because you dont have to impress a woman
> Land gets cheaper because less population

EVERY GOV ON THE WORLD SHALL START RESEARCHING SEXROBOTs
>>
Yeah let's build something that will invalidate women for half the population, do you have any idea how hard women would fight against this? You are taking away most of their worth, it won't happen.
>>
>>36751191
>you can be happy with much less because you dont have to impress a woman

This would be a big problem for (((them))). All the cucked first world western economies would slow down or collapse. Already in places where most men are turbonormie chads (like, for example, most of Latin America and Africa) and getting laid is easy there is no incentive to work hard.
>>
>>36751191
Overpopulation is a hoax you silly
>>
>>36751311
I dont know, i think the economy would catch up over time to the lower demand and regulate itself

I dont believe in Pols Jews

>>36751222
If they dont want to be reduced to a vagina they should support and if they are lying we can expose them

Man are working on getting to the mars, we can atleast build some robots for us
>>
>>36751191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yUE9pQ3zPk
>>
>>36751191
Or even better
>build sexbots capable of producing a child
>kill all women
>world piece
>economic and technological development advances exponentially
>mental illnesses and personality disorders virtually nonexistent
>>
>>36751391
To add onto this
>there's no need to care about looks, as there's no women to impress
>chads, robots and normies are all just normies now
>>
>>36751478
yeah i think we could be friends with chad without cometition, and chad is probably a good friend to have around
>>36751391
i dont know, some neets with no plan of life could raise children, and that would just produce damaged children, i think without its better

WE HAVE TO FORCE THIS INTO REALITY LIKE TRUMP MEME, JUST THIS TIME /R9k/ will be the leader OF A BETTER WORLD
>>
>>36751191
Get NEETbux and a government provided sex robot, now that's living the dream.
>>
>>36751723
WE SHALL INFORCE THE MEME

the beta uprising is diffrent as i imagined it
>>
File: 1484758430664.jpg (248KB, 1443x873px) Image search: [Google]
1484758430664.jpg
248KB, 1443x873px
>>36751191
sex robots are comming and roasties are already on suicide watch. They got what's comming to them, women are the root of all evil and world problems leading up to this point
>>
>>36752013
We robot have to stand together
WE ARE ALL ONE, for the Sexrobots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Xx-kL0rcw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.