[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sisters birthday last week >her and her friends are having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: blurg.png (267KB, 479x503px) Image search: [Google]
blurg.png
267KB, 479x503px
>sisters birthday last week
>her and her friends are having a party downstairs
>she begged my mom to let her do it somewhere else, but my mom said that she would make sure I wouldnt bother her and her friends
>she is 15 and her friends are around the same age
>all her friends are vapid cunts and I dont want to risk losing my virginity to anyone but my 10/10 virgin dream girl so I decide to stay in my room
>just finished watching a couple episodes of mlp
>those qt ponies always make me parched
>sneak past mother and go downstairs into the kitchen to grab another two liter mountain dew
>I crawl on the floor like a snake so I can slither by them without them see me
>their slut senses must have picked up on the fact that Im only wearing my semen stained undies
>they start to leave the kitchen revolted
>out of the corner of my eye I see the most beautiful semen demon you an imagine
>pig tails
>short shorts
>no make up
>she couldnt have been older than 12
>literally perfect
>I run over to her and grab her to take her into my room
>she starts screaming when i put my hands on that soft pale skin
>all the girls seem really scared
>lol. like I would be tainted by their moldy, gaping cunts
>i hiss at them and drag this beute up the stairs by the root of her hair
>dad must have heard the screaming and came to see what was happening
>right before I get into my room he hits me in the back of my head with a closed fist
>"anon bad!" he screams
>i drop the girl, turn and hiss at him.
>barely make it into my room with my life

Didnt get any sweet loli puss, but mom and dad got a visit from the police with the girls parents. kek. those sluts wont be coming back anytime soon
>>
>>36750798
top kek. this made my day anon, thanks
>>
>>36750798
I liked this and feel obligated to post.
>>
>>36750798
>Actually touched a woman
Fucking normies, get the fuck out
>>
>>36750798
how's it going r/4chan?
>>
File: 1492556398176.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492556398176.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>36751457
>this is reddit tier
reddit stole this kind of quality posts from 4chan, fuck off newfag.

nice story, OP.
>>
>>36751543
I'm saying some faggot will screen cap this and post it on reddit
>>
>>36751592
you weren't clear, try to not be so autistic next time when you're typing up a post.
>>
>>36751543
This is actually a very old copy pasta
>>
>>36751621
this reply is pure autism
>>
>>36750798
i think we all can relate to this, thanks for sharing your story
>>
>>36751748
it can't be older than 12
>>
>>36751760
you are on a board full of autists anon
>>
File: IMG_0747.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>36750798
Include me in the screencap

Origional
>>
>>36750798
this is a good post tbqhfam
>>
Almost normalfag here. I have a little brother social butterly. Used to bring hella underage girls over to our house. I have a shit load of stories if anyone cares. Im tired of dumping oc and it gets ignored. Ask for it i guess
>>
>>36750798
>crawl on the floor like a snake so I can slither by them without them see me
Right

I'm guessing you weigh 400 pounds.
>>
>>36753164
Did you fuck any?
>>
>>36753413
No. But i got them to flash tits and watch me masturbate and watch gore when they couldnt it
>>
>>36753465
Did you ever wingman your bro? Or were you more on the side of making him look bad in front of the girls?
>>
>>36750798
>Didnt get any sweet loli puss
Did you at least get tendies?
>>
>all the redditors and newfags thinking this post is original and not a copypasta
Why does this piss me off so much
>>
>>36754451
>google excerpt from text
>no results
how am I supposed to recognize rare copypasta? inb4 newfag, been here since 2009.
>>
>>36754556
It's not even rare I've only been here about a year and I've seen it about 8 times here and a few times on other sites
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.