[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women do anything better than men, other than being a requirement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ptech.png (1MB, 867x625px) Image search: [Google]
ptech.png
1MB, 867x625px
Can women do anything better than men, other than being a requirement for procreation?

If not, why did nature shape a dead weight on us?

Unlike with other animals, where the female serves other roles (sometimes hunting, protecting, feeding and raising the offspring), the majority of human females are borderline, if not complete parasitic. If left alone they will create an abomination out of the children, thus failing even at the most basic task which should be naturally successful to them. What are they? Why do they do this? Where did we go so wrong?

(ATTENTION: If you didn't fail, this post doesn't apply to you. This post is targeted towards the rising wave of failures.)
>>
>>36749021
>Unlike with other animals, where the female serves other roles (sometimes hunting, protecting, feeding and raising the offspring
But that's exactly what women do in a more natural, tribal environment of hunter-gatherers.
>>
The first problem in your beliefs is thinking women can't do anything other than be used for procreation, then call them useless sluts.
>>
>>36749021

>If not, why did nature shape a dead weight on us?

Because the genetic variation in men goes both ways. Men exist to weed out weak genes.
>>
Your man-tits can't breastfeed

Unfortunately modern society puts almost no value on child care; everyone needs to work to be valuable apparently
>>
That one wilderness survival show on discovery, seemed real for a tv show and that one blond woman btfo of everyone cept like one guy. She just had just had a dry spell for food once cuz bears were stealing her fish n they had to take her to civiisation cuz she got weak. P badass mane
>>
First ost your virginty fagget

Op is a fag
>>
>>36749021
Is that on PC or Android? Is it a dark theme or seperate application?
>>
>>36749104
Trannies can breastfeed with female hormones
>>
i just want a tranny
>>
>>36749104
Men can breastfeed, just not as well;>>36749158 hormones aren't required
However breastfeeding wouldn't exist as replication would take another form

>>36749086
I don't consider them useless, nor do i believe that they cannot accomplish other tasks. Just not as efficiently, thus the question rises what kind of superior life-form we could've been without them, it's just from a logical point of view, and why did nature shape it this way, as in why did it create an inefficiency.

But I guess long ago they could perform just as well, and this unforeseen inefficiency manifested itself over time.

>>36749152
PC, dark theme
>>
>>36749021
>If not, why did nature shape a dead weight on us?
This is rather recent thing, tied mainly to our civilizational and technological development.
>>
men hunt

women gather

pretty simple concept eh?

The reason women make better gatherers than men is due gathering in a tribal sense is very mind numbing and men will rage with testosterone (much like how office shooters are created)

now go get laid virgin
>>
>>36750118
>now go get laid virgin
My commanding officer is Major Cockblock, for the time being, I cannot. I'll have to wait 3-4 years more for that. But it's better to come here and tell myself that I can't get laid because I hate women, not because I'm being cockblocked.
>>
>>36750241
then you belong at wizchan not r9k
>>
File: 1474227739089.jpg (4KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1474227739089.jpg
4KB, 228x221px
>>36749021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

They may are, may its like that, buts not their fault.

Theres a simple solution to literally every world Problem.

Build sex robots
> no overpopulation
> less rapist
> less CO2 because declining population
> more intact famillys, because fathers marry because they love the charackter of women and want a child
> less aggression in men
> women dont get reduced on vagina like feminists want
> you can be happy with much less because you dont have to impress a woman
> Land gets cheaper because less population

EVERY GOV ON THE WORLD SHALL START RESEARCHING SEXROBOTs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.