[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey and welcome to the 4th Unironical Yandere Support Group thread!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1491888419636.jpg (72KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491888419636.jpg
72KB, 600x720px
hey and welcome to the 4th Unironical Yandere Support Group thread!!
Here, we spread yandere awareness, experiences as/with yanderes, and more. We're not crazy or anything, we're just disadvantaged.
Even people who suspect that they're the "senpai" to a "yandere" can come here to request advice on what to do and how to react/interact and some of us might be able to help.
The primary groups of this thread, and of our Discord server (invites to which will typically be handed out via burner e-mails to those who request it or need it) are basically:

1 ("yandere"): support group for yanderes to relate to eachother about things and ask questions and advice, or just have a nice conversation on occasion

2 ("senpai"): people who are being victimized or followed by a yandere and want to receive advice or share ongoing experiences

3 (observers): people who are interested in the notion of us or what we go through and want to observe us

Note that this isn't a roleplay or dating thread more than it's a legitimate group in which those who suffer painfully from a yandere-esque mindset can relate on experiences and ask for advice from those like them.

PS: we for some reason need to clarify that "unironical" is a meme
>>
File: 1493812090317.jpg (9KB, 251x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493812090317.jpg
9KB, 251x243px
>>36748946
get your larping ass the fuck off my board you goddamn weeb degenerate whore
>>
>>36749099
b-butter me up more, famalam~
>>
>>36749117
How do you feel knowing that this "senpai" of yours probably hates your guts? No matter how insane you fucking cunts get, you'll all wake up to the sack of bricks in the face one day - you are not loveable and you do not deserve love. You need help. You are a biohazard to any man on this board and I hope you suffer in solitude instead of dragging others down into your shitpit of mentally ill cartoon obsession that you call "yandere".
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1468820706505.gif (85KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468820706505.gif
85KB, 333x333px
>>36748946
There comes a point where you have to stop using Japanese words in an English conversation. The property word to use here is nut job. Get it right weeb.
>>
>>36749172
a good amount of us are successful but uh
(also, there are men in our group as well, about half of them. We just use the terms "yandere" and "senpai" for convenience sake, as they're short words that both appeal to board culture and generally summarize the type of mindset we're afflicted with)
>>
Any yandere traps or fembois here

;_;
>>
Yo yo yo someone invite me to this server
I'm not a yandere but I've been a senpai at one point in my life, and I have a story to tell
>>
>>36749319
sure thing. Attach an e-mail in a response to this post and I'll send a link to the server in just a minute.
>>
>>36749424
[email protected]

yeah yeah I know
>>
>>36749424
[email protected]
>>
>>36749458
just because you liked to roleplay as a girl on 4chan when you were a kid doesn't mean that's what everyone else does too, senpai
>>
>>36749452
>>36749458
Post that invite here as well once they sent it to you guys please.
>>
>>36749547
if you make up a throwaway e-mail real quick or something, I can just send it directly to you. We deactivate the invites as soon as the people we sent them to enter the chat
>>
Tell me how to get a qt Yandere gf who'll love me now
>>
>>36749919
it's not as glamorous as it sounds. You can come in the server if you want though, just to watch some stuff that happens in it. It pretty strictly adheres to the topic at hand most times, so there'd be plenty to see
>>
>>36749948
Sure, post the link
>>
>>36749990
I don't have a problem posting the link here if you have no other means of contact at all, but we don't often do that since we like to keep the server small, comfy and topical
>>
>>36750005
Okay, email it to me

[email protected]
>>
>>36748946
ill bite
[email protected]
>>
>>36750211
sent the link. Make sure you get to it before it expires, since it's the same link I used for the guy before you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.