[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you date a girl who only referred to you as "daddy"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nn3xvvxMb81utyaato1_500.jpg (62KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn3xvvxMb81utyaato1_500.jpg
62KB, 480x476px
would you date a girl who only referred to you as "daddy" or "big daddy" at all times and used never your given name?
>>
if she was hot, yeah. I'd never show her to my family tho
>>
>>36748536
As hot as that would be during sex, it would get old and embarrassing real fast especially in public.
>>
Never choke or press against the throat. You're just supposed to gently squeeze on the sides to cut off circulation.
>>
>>36748536
....yes, but only if I could call here "baby girl" back.
>>
I actually look old enough to be considered their daddy so I'd tell them not to.
>>
>>36748589
sorry big daddy
>>
She is just wearing her fetish in public so to speak, and plenty of people do that.
>>
>>36748624

I read it first on r9k, and it made sense.
>>
>>36748668
>r9k
>sexual advice
>>
>>36748687

Meh. It makes sense.
>>
I am with a girl like that and she does
because I'm the father of her kids and she calls me daddy because the kids called me daddy
>>
>>36748536
i am like that, its not bad or is it, daddy?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 705x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 705x680px
>had gf who would call me daddy while drunk
>super annoying
>kept responding 'no this is patrick'
>eventually she stopped
>>
yes, all the time. It gets me going. I also used to hate when girls call me sir but I'm starting to realize if you're already familiar with a girl and she throws out the sir, you are beyond in.
>>
>>36748536
Not sure if I'd like her saying it around other people, but I'd love to be called "Daddy" in private. I like the idea of being seen as a dominant protector/provider.
>>
>>36748947
In what context would a girl unironically call a guy "sir"? Are they doing it ironically?
>>
>>36748589
Cutting off the oxygen from the brain, smart.
>>
>>36748700
>I'm the father
lol sure
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.