[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know that society has reached an all new low point when men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479753157696.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479753157696.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
You know that society has reached an all new low point when men eating female hormones and pretending to be of the opposite sex are less delusional than actual women.
>>
Trannies are just tilted men who got triggered so hard by women that they started trapping.
>>
>>36747716
And they're doing much better at being women than women are. Women step it up. No wonder homosexuality is on the rise.
>>
Stop spreading the tranny lies. Trannies are far worse than women, they have all the hysterical mental issues times 1000.
>>
>>36747733

Nope, it's not even a competition.

Like the high school boys soccer team beating the women's national team, that's the gulf between women and trannies.
>>
>>36747766
>>36747733
you're gay just deal with it and stop feeding in to the delusions of the trannytards
>>
>>36747760
>they have all the hysterical mental issues times 1000.
This. Sex-change waiting lists have a massive attrition rate, the main cause being suicide. It doesn't help that doctors are diagnosing small children who don't gravitate towards gendered toys and clothes with trans-genderism, then administering hormone treatments when those kids have a mental breakdown after being told that they have the wrong body. The tomboy and effeminate lad are extinct.

The rise of the whole LGBTQILMNO%PAAAAA+ community has begun to un-do the work of gay rights activists from the 1960s onwards by insisting that their made-up gender exists and anyone who says it doesn't is a bigot. I know some gay guys who left a support group because trannies from rich, supportive families kept on using their victim card to make meetings about them while one of those guys had been disowned and threatened with murder by his own parents. Shit, there are even real (post-op, or actually trying to transition) trannies out there who hate that this is happening because it cheapens the idea that they are trying to fix themselves.

I want the transgender meme to stop.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.