[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"According to a large analysis of 15,874 kids, kids who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

File: image.png (1MB, 1127x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1127x637px
"According to a large analysis of 15,874 kids, kids who were tested with lower IQ were more likely to have racists ideologies when older. This trend holds even when you account for education and socioeconomic status."

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

http://curiousmindmagazine.com/linked-with/

What does that say about boards like /r9k/ and /pol/ that are typically racist, conservative, and sexist?
>>
I don't like Jews but all my friends are minorities and they don't like Jews either. Am I really racist?
>>
>>36745498
sounds pretty racist and islamiphobic to say that your a republican arent you OP

Muslims hate and want to kill jews
criticizing that and implying low iq is hate speech op

please re-educate yourself
>>
Intelligent racists know better than to tell people they're racist.
>>
>>36745498
Yeah, and I bet they would find that the black kids had lower IQ if they bothered to test that. But that's "problematic" science.
>>
But I'm intelligent but lazy, and look at these infographs! If you disagree, you're basically a cuck.
>>
It is funny that pretty much every black person is a racist who has some complex about white people.
>>
>>36745498
It confirms what everyone who isn't an idiot already knows. That /pol/tards are retarded. This site used to be filled with more intelligent people but now it's ruled by really really stupid people. It's just lost all its appeal to me. I only come here because it's the only place fast enough to get me instant responses.
>>
>>36745498
>Doesn't account for confounders, like high IQ correlating with attending libshit indoctrination centers

Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 16-Aboriginal-girl-web.jpg (48KB, 413x500px) Image search: [Google]
16-Aboriginal-girl-web.jpg
48KB, 413x500px
>>36745678
Look at this picture then repeat to me, there is no such thing as race.
>>
>>36745498
>What does that say about boards like /r9k/ and /pol/ that are typically racist, conservative, and sexist?

That kikes make up bullshit studies about them
>>
that's because black people are racist
>>
>>36745711
I don't deny that there's race. I believe there are differences in IQ between racial groups. This still doesn't mean I hate people because of their race.
>>
>>36745498
I guess Japanese people are really fucking dumb then, since their culture is still racist.
>>
>>36745498
Obviously they didn't survey many East Asians.
>>
>>36745748
If you don't want your country to be flooded with immigrants you hate immigrants?
>>
>>36745498
People with a standard IQ know how to go along with society.

Take a look at religion. People with lower IQs tend to be more religious in the modern world; true. But scale it back a few centuries and some of the most enlightened, creative, and intelligent men of the time were devoutly pious - Isaac Newton and Galileo.

Essentially, correlation doesn't equal causation.
>>
Don't know about IQ tests but people who tend to blame external forces for their own shortcomings tend to be stupid

>the white devil!
>the jews!
>the big bad other!
>>
File: sebuah-pilihan.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sebuah-pilihan.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>36745498
>boards that are typically racist, and sexist.
... you say it as if it's a bad thing
>>
>pointing out correlations between race and IQ is racist and a false science GOYIM! IQ is meaningless! Who in the fuck do you think you are?
>ahh but look at these statistics showing correlation between IQ and racism! See how racists are dumb!!
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>36745596
>Muslims hate and want to kill jews
Wait...This is a natural reaction.

You can take off your mask, Goldberg. I've solved this Scooby doo mystery.
>>
>>36745498
>Have lower IQ
>Never be that great at school
>Don't go to university
>Don't go through 5 years of commie brainwashing
>Suddenly, you have normal human thoughts instead of government-approved delusions
I wonder how that works out.
>>
>>36745498
Dumb white, inbred scum

When you really think about it, racism is a primitive thought, a relic from ancient times when humans had to survive from all kinds of dangerous things. It was easier to recognize all similar things as dangerous, even if it was only one individual of those species that did something bad.

Now those who think for themselves rather than go with the mass hysteria can recognize that not all black people are "niggers" and that not all "niggers" are black people.
I know foreigners that are much better people that majority of my own kind. Be kind to ALL people. Shoot the rapists, burglars and such in the dick.
>>
File: wo.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36745854
>can't do well in school
>i-it must be the commies
never change
>>
>>36745870
Why should Western countries import millions of low IQ criminals to replace their own populations? because you know a immigrant who's a good guy? Wow, what a convincing argument.
>>
>>36745498
>Blacks have lower IQ
>IQ tests only prove how good you are at IQ tests!
>Racist have lower IQ
>dayum dem white ppl thicc watermelon
>>
File: come on now.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>36745854
sure buddy, it must be the commies
>>
>>36745673
Wow, have you ever met a black guy? We're not some aliens from mars, we go about our day just the same. I litterally pay whites no mind, sometimes I wish whites would do the same for me.

Truth is white people have a superiority complex, why people like you can't stop talking about blacks. Thats why you see poor uneducated whites thinking they were superior to a Harvard grad who became president of America. Just cause their dumb ass was born white.
>>
>>36746122
You just proved me right. It's always muh race with you black people.
>>
File: 1493130151972.jpg (16KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
1493130151972.jpg
16KB, 217x232px
THIS IS JUST A JEW PLOT TO MAKE US THE BAD GUYS! WE ARE NOT DUMB! WE ARE THE BEST HUMANITY HAS TO OFFER!
>>
>>36746151
Damn, I can't believe I took the bait. Peice of shit board this place has become.
>>
File: 1493770891662.png (627KB, 1241x387px) Image search: [Google]
1493770891662.png
627KB, 1241x387px
>>36746220
Do you find this image offensive? If you do it is due to your race complex.
>>
>>36746262
I'm not understanding what this image is supposed to be saying? Why is all the racist propaganda so fucking uneducated?
>>
>>36745766
Is this some turbo-retard level arguing? He is talking about HATING SOMEONE JUST FOR THEIR RACE. he never said anything about immigrants.
>>
>>36745764
There is a difference between systematically abusing other races for centuries like the western culture and extreme isolationism from the east which leads to mistrust of other cultures.
>>
>>36745854
I'm a loser, but I'm not such a loser that I think school is "commie brainwashing"
>>
>huffington post
OYYYY VEYYY

Nice pseudo science queer

>inb4 "t. le stupid person xD"
>>
>>36746583
That black people look like chimps. I think it is pretty obvious from image.
>>
>>36746598
What do you think a racist ideology is, numbnuts? Do you think it just people who hate other races? What it is means in practical terms is someone who is against people of other races immigrating to their countries.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with people preferring other members of their own race. I'll interact with black people but you won't find me living near them.
>>
>>36745498
Wouldn't that mean a lot of blacks are racist?
>>
File: 1490661167995.jpg (39KB, 720x551px) Image search: [Google]
1490661167995.jpg
39KB, 720x551px
>>36746677
It's okay to be stupid, Anon.
We're all friends here, nobody's judging you for your abysmal IQ.
>>
>>36745498
I'm doing quite well in college, and I'm pretty racist. Although my reason for being racist is based on my knowledge of the genetic inferiority of other races, but I do acknowledge the intelligence of East Asians and Jews.
>>
obviously the any of the kids who were smart and had racist views would just lie about it, meaning only the retards who wear white power shirts get counted in the study.
>>
>>36746790
Fuggg no yo racist mufagah
go back to makin muny or some shieeet
>>
>>36745498
i believe it

idk about whites but A LOT of black kids are pretty fucking racist as well as pretty fucking dumb too
if you were black and grew up around black people you'd easily notice, it's just that we love to deny it or justify it by saying stupid shit like "it can only be racist if you're in a position of power and we aren't so we are not racist YOU ARE RACIST *starts yelling about how awful mayo saxon white neanderthal cavebeast demons are*"

i lose hope in the black race every single day
>>
>>36746827
>I'm doing quite well in college
So is pretty much everyone that KS to grade inflation. A good gpa in college is no longer a big achievement u less you go to a top school and major in STEM.
>>
>>36746781
It's like your second sentence is supposed to corroborate the first.
>>
File: 0917charlie.jpg (134KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
0917charlie.jpg
134KB, 360x290px
>>36745711
Race is just a social construct you fucking nazi
>>
>>36746827
>the intelligence of East Asians and Jews

So why is the average IQ in Israel quite poor?

Is it possible that Jews have a higher IQ in Western nations like the US, because on average, they're in a higher social class than any other ethnic group?
>>
>>36746996
I am majoring in Mathematics, but it is just a medium sized school.
Calculus 1-3 were a breeze for me, so either Calculus is really easy, or I'm just good at math.
>>
>>36747022
It's the goatfuckers in Israel dragging IQ down
>>
>>36747022
Yeah, that would make sense as well. Ethnically, Ashkenazi Jews are mostly European, so it's mostly culture difference in those cases.
>>
>>36747052
I get the feeling a lot of universities aim for the lowest common denominator of students. Where I live, there's a significant increase in marks for people who enrolled at 21 or over.

Basically, if you're not partying every weekend, you'll do fine.
>>
>>36747123
I guess that's true, colleges have a higher rate of liberals, so it's no surprise that they aim for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>36745498
Totally agreed with this. Who are the ones causing problems in 1st world nations? That's right rapefugees from 3rd world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence
>>
>>36747061
Every society will be dragged down by some demographic, though. Usually the lower class, which can sometimes be mistaken with ethnicity.

Factor out blacks and the average IQ in the US goes up significantly, too.
>>
>>36746737
oh yes yes those racist white people who brought black slaves into their own countries did it all because they didn't want blacks being in their countries

what you don't understand is that the moment racism is accepted in the public opinion it can be used to justify terrible shit, because at the end of the day those weird looking guys over there well they're not really people, are they? they're more like animals so we're gonna treat them as such
>>
>>36745565
You're antisemitic, which is a form of racism.
>>
>>36747150
Not to diminish from your accomplishment though. If you're acing your classes, that's great.

>it's no surprise that they aim for the lowest common denominator.
These institutions still operate off of reputation. A failing student is always partly blamed on the school for not doing enough.
>>
Wow low IQ niggers hate whites. Thanks for the info OP!
>>
>>36747164
What racist ideologies are advocating slavery? Do you think black people who enslave other black people in Africa this very day, use racism as an excuse?
You are full of bullshit.
>>
>>36745498
Many racists are the kind that extrapolate their limited anecdotal experiences to large populations to make incorrect universal conclusions.

>I was robbed by a person
>the person was a negro
>therefore, all negros rob people, without exception

This is stupid, and people who do think this way are stupid.
>>
>>36747309
>Black people are more likely to be criminals
>Black people have lower IQs on average
>No uh, black people are just like everyone else, I have a black friend
>>
>>36747280
i'm not sure what you're referring to but they could
it's not because they're both black that they aren't part of different ethnicities
they can be racist the same way whites were racist against italians and the irish
>>
>>36747344
This doesn't actually have anything to do with what I said.
>>
>>36747280
also

>What racist ideologies are advocating slavery?

feeling like another race is inferior and not really human which would justify treating them like cattle
>>
>>36747388
>>36747427
So basically your argument is this. If you don't want immigrants of another race to come into your country and replace your population, you want to enslave them.
Even if you say you have no desire of enslaving anyone, you still want to enslave them, because that is the effect of muh racism.
>>
>>36745498
Triggered Cucks: The Thread
>>
>>36747481
i'm saying it's a slippery slope and it's a good thing that racism isn't accepted today because a lot of fucked up shit happened back when it was
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x298px
This is just garbage "science" testing to fuel a political agenda

At best this shows there is a correlation between people who OPENLY IDENTIFY as racist and low IQ's which is surprising to nobody.

You can't possibly test whether the opinions someone holds are related to IQ
>>
>>36745498
I dislike Hasitic Jews but I can tollerate them (even though they'd stone me if I went near their house or villages), but I'm okay with everything else. Also, I have a IQ of 130.
>>
>>36747536
Yeah those Japanese people are known for enslaving other races. Just go to Tokyo today and you will find heaps of negros in chain. It is gruesome.
>>
>immolate you are self in a public place to kill hundred of people that dont think like you because of your belief and somehow make those people generate a rejection to your race
>DUDE YOUR JUST LOW IQ XD
>>
>>36747609
didn't the Japanese do horrible shit to the Chinese not even that long ago?
didn't they use them in human experiments and shit?
>>
>>36745498
That is so wrong.
Are you a black?
Lol, the liberal media has brainwashed you.
Bet you come here for the trannies.
Fag.
>>
(((large analysis)))
>>
>>36745498
It's funny how "hurr racist are stupid" comes up and you just know they're referring to white people the same way people refer to blacks when they say "suspects" or "thugs". The average nigger IQ is two standard deviations below the average white, so if your shit in the OP is correct then it just proves racism against niggers is justifiable as a reaction to the racism niggers like the BLM and Antifa folk convey about white people.
>>
>>36745498
that poorly designed studies over a dubious standard mean very little?
>>
File: IMG_0418.png (204KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.png
204KB, 640x1136px
I said inb4, dummy

Not even gonna give you a (you) for that shitpost
>>
>>36747884
How terrible. The racism of the Japanese has enabled to travel back in time to commit horrific atrocities.
We gotta stop those racist japs. Unless they agree to accept 10 million somilians they will enslave the whole world.
>>
>>36748052
>>36748069
>Niggers have low IQ compared to whites therefore we superior n sheeit

>Yeah, well studies show many racist people tend to have Low IQs

>B-but that's generalizing :(
>>
>>36745498
This is because only retarda let their power level show in public. Every intelligent race realist just said "Of course I love minorities!" and their 110+ iq was logged as non racist.
>>
>>36747196

GAS THE KIKES!

RACE WAR NOW!

orignigger
>>
>>36745498
and who, exactly, determines what is racist?

Have you not seen shit like the police skin?
>>
File: 0.png (227KB, 587x571px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
227KB, 587x571px
>>36745498
>(((Huffington Post)))
Come on, man.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.