[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this sounds normie as fuck but how can you survive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I know this sounds normie as fuck but how can you survive without coffee?
>>
>>36745395
By taking a cold shower instead.
>>
>>36745395
just not be a subhuman.
It's really just that easy
>>
>>36745395
Tea is better.
>>
>>36745421
How? Whenever I do any task that requires any mental effort I get headaches and I feel incredibly weak
>>
You're addicted to it. Quit all caffeine and let your body catch up on your massive sleep debt. Start Going to bed at the same time every night, 9 hours before you have to be at work. You won't get tired during the day. If you do it will be at like 4 and only for an hour. I always go to bed at 12, wake up at 7 with no alarm just from the light. Also don't drink or get high to close to bed time.
>>
>>36745456
force yoursefl to go through with it.
force yourself to do it better every time.
triumph over anything by sheer willpower.
>>
By getting adequate sleep every night and not being addicted to caffeine in the first place.
>>
>>36745395
you fucking faggot kys
>>
>>36745606
lol that was original comment
jej
>>
>>36745395
Life is pretty easy to get through when you don't force yourself to do shit you don't want to do. Neet life is great.
>>
I quit coffee (and all caffeine) for 3 months and started drinking coffee again 2 weeks ago. AMA
>>
File: 1492722007196.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492722007196.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>36745646
Sometimes you have to do shit you absolutely despise. Circumstances, anon
>>
>>36745606
2pussy2doit

>>36745664
Why did you quit? What made you drink it again?
>>
>>36745395
what do you mean by survive? you mean find energy and motivation for things?
>>
I've never drunk it and I never plan to.
>>
>>36745763
I got headaches if I drank less than 3 coffees a day, I didn't like being dependant. quit to detox, set myself an arbitrary goal of 3 months, no real reasoning. when the 3 months ended my first coffee was burnt by the barista, was mad a f
>>
>>36747234
>that cup of coffee after stopping for a while
It's better than falling in love
>>
>>36745395
hard stimulants and led
>>
>>36745395
When I was 9 years old I fell and chipped my front two teeth on concrete stairs. I have a great dentist, who applied this adhesive stuff that perfectly matches the color of my teeth. You can't even tell that it happened.

But then I started drinking coffee when I was like 19. Coffee stains the fuck out of your teeth, as everyone knows. Normally this isn't a problem, as you can just use some whitening paste every once and awhile and return them to normal. The problem is, the stuff on my teeth does not stain at the same rate at which teeth do.

So, the result of many years of delicious coffee is the most horrible looking smile you can imagine. I went back to the Dentist to fix it. After getting the finish on my teeth dremeled off, and reapplied, I had no choice but to quit coffee for good. Otherwise I'll be permavirgin for sure.

It's been pretty great, surprisingly. I drink redbull, Runa Energy Tea, V8 energy, etc. My teeth no longer stain. Other side effects include not having to shit every time I need caffeine, and not losing my appetite. And my breath is so much better.

I do miss it though. Coffee tastes so good, especially on cold mornings.
>>
with drinking milk.
black coffee? yuck.
>>
File: 1488305082869.jpg (41KB, 337x426px) Image search: [Google]
1488305082869.jpg
41KB, 337x426px
I drink about two liters of coffee per day. It's not really about the coffee itself, but more the caffeine in general: after drinking a lot for years, I just can't work properly without it: I get very sleepy, tired and slow without it, and I need to maintain a certain quantity to feel normal. I couldn't tell if I'm not used to the normal, slow me anymore or if it really had such a negative effect, but the fact is I need to drink a lot of it.
To the point I can feel some adverse effects popping here and there: my teeth look fine (they have always been a little yellow, so that didn't change much), but I often become twitchy: my head moves uncontrollably, having little spasms, my hands shake a lot, to the point where I can't write properly, and my legs also have spasms. Maybe you've ever had this weird feeling, usually during peeing, when you get a big spasm? Well, I get that every two to three minutes sometimes.
And sometimes I also get palpitations: I have tachycardia (my heart is at about 90-100bpm at rest), and sometimes I can clearly hear my heart beating, even in noisy places, to the point where I wonder if others can hear it as well.

I doubt it's healthy, but I can't keep up without it, and honestly I wouldn't mind dying of a heart attack or something at one point...
But in the meantime, I'm gonna drink coffee. The problem is not the coffee itself, but the insane quantity I drink everyday: I piss every 30 minutes and my piss smells like coffee, it really does. I don't feel the laxative effect quite as strongly because I'm usually on the other side of the poop spectrum (ass-tearing kind of things), but I still see a difference.
Anyway, just to share my experience with drinking obscene amounts of caffeine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.