[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One saturday, we hang out, she pays for some of my drinks, we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20150819-WA0000.jpg (91KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150819-WA0000.jpg
91KB, 640x932px
One saturday, we hang out, she pays for some of my drinks, we make out, we stay partying together until 7am.
One week later, I ask her out again. She initally accepts, but flakes in the last minute because she's "feeling sick". I play it cool, I was already hanging with my friends and shit.
Next week, wednesday or so, she sees me at the campus, waves at me, 10 minutes later she texts me if I'm down for coffee. I'm busy so I ask her if it's fine tomorrow. It is.
Next day, we meet ar the campus cafe, she takes a coffee and I take a beer, she asks where we go next and we spend the next three hours having beers and laughs, I run out of money and she pays for my drinks again, she runs out of money too so we go to her home so she can grab some more in order to keep hanging.
While I wait for her, I get an urgent call and I must leave.
How my chances with her are? Did she go drinking with me as a way to enmendate her flaking, which she regretted, or just as a way of compensating it?
>>
brah if a girl pays for your shit (especially booze) you're doing something right. rock on
>>
who fucking knows you faggot ass normie

go ask adv
>>
>>36744979
>How my chances with her are?

Dwindling. You should have already banged.
>>
>>36745100
We initiated contact back in september, drank together a couple times, last of which was in october. We didn't made out or anything in none of them. We didn't meet again until april. She kept giving hints of interest betweenwhiles tho.
>>
Bump dat shit like oreganisimus
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.