[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just want a cute internet girlfriend to talk to when im lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaaaaaaaa1.jpg (85KB, 736x668px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaa1.jpg
85KB, 736x668px
i just want a cute internet girlfriend to talk to when im lonely and play video games with

is this really so much to ask
>>
>two thousand seventeen
>not paying a CamG!rl to play video games with you
>>
>>36743166
why would a camgirl pay another camgirl to play video games
>>
File: avvvvv.png (122KB, 326x389px) Image search: [Google]
avvvvv.png
122KB, 326x389px
It is. You're drowning yourself in superficiality only for the sake of forgetting about your real issues. You create these small little problems to preoccupy your mind with only to lose scope of what truly matters in this life, which is yourself. Your existence isn't even about you anymore, you're about to become a side character in someone else's reality.

I've lived this way, a sweet lie, but a lie nonetheless, and it faded away and left me with bittersweet memories that feel more pathetic and shallow than you would expect. It is NOT worth it.

You can be anything you want, especially for other people; it's easy to infatuate other people with what they want, with the person that they want, and not who you truly are. Face it, you're unique and people can't appreciate you for that. But would you enjoy being loved for something you're not? You're only hurting yourself that way. Slowly, but surely, you're carving a hole in your heart that will take a lot of time to fill, and you're doing it simply because it can take your mind off more important problems. The unimportant feeling of euphoria, the fake high, the sinusoidal hype that quickly fades away.... this isn't you.

You're more than that. More than a slave to other people. You are your own person the instant you realize that. You are your own person when you admit you have your own problems. When you cry about them. When you curse yourself for having them. When your tears dry and you start working on yourself. That is when you will find true solace. Not in someone else's arms, only for you to bleed into them, and become obsessively dependent on them.
>>
Your body is gross. Lose weight and shave your pussy.
>>
>>36743145
what games do you like to play?

originally
>>
>>36743145
That cute "gf" will just use you an emotional tampon while having sex in real life with her male friends.

Trust me i have experienced that many times. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>36743193
shutup faggot you sound 18
>>
>>36743145
hey OP i can be your girlfriend even tho i'm a guy #nohomo what games do you play?
>>
>>36743247
I'm 18. How about you?
>>
>>36743273
23 stop being an edgy fag you still have time to get your shit together
>>
>>36743311
You don't sound 23. But then again, most people who browse this section have never really matured beyond wanting a girlfriend and obsessing over that as a life goal.

>you still have time to get your shit together

That's implying you don't, isn't it? You know that's bullshit. But some people can't be helped, some people just don't want to be helped, because they're deluded into thinking that there is no solution to their problems. Maybe you're one of those people.
>>
>>36743353
>That's implying you don't, isn't it? You know that's bullshit. But some people can't be helped, some people just don't want to be helped, because they're deluded into thinking that there is no solution to their problems. Maybe you're one of those people.
No, I enjoy the shame and depravity, stop writing like you're on TEDtalk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.