[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mentally ill twin brother committed suicide last week. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: rope.jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
9KB, 266x190px
Mentally ill twin brother committed suicide last week.
What do I do? Where do I go?
>>
>>36743071

Did you feel it?
>>
Proof or it didn't happen

Also if you want an hero or some shit idk maybe get therapy or something
>>
>>36743071
kill yourself too you know..
>>
>>36743084
>Did you feel it?
>That's what he said!
>>
>>36743092
How's that gonna help. I've got parents too, you know. There are other people affected by this.
>>36743084
I saw it coming. I can't stop blaming myself though.
>>
>>36743091
What kind of proof can I give you, anon? Some certificate? I'm not at home anon. Can't have access to that.
>>
>"For that last time Anon... YOU'VE NEVER HAD A TWIN BROTHER!"
>"What are we going to do with our son?"
>>
>>36743071
You fucked up. You could have pretended to be him and said that you were the one that committed suicide. You gave up NEETbux for like.
>>
>>36743401
Not even NEET, I'm in college. Bro was neet though.
>>
>>36743492
Identical or frat
>>
>>36743552
Identical. I wasn't half the autist he was. But I am robot tier without being a NEET.
>>
>>36743552
If you are basically clones of each other why has the trajectory of your life gone so differently.
>>
>>36743634
It isn't compulsory that twins share autism. About 75% chance that it is.
>>
>>36743661
Yeah but you are "identical". Wouldn't you both be autistic by default
>>
>>36743677
No. Look it up. Like I said. 75% chance.
>>
probably got really jealous of your life and that he couldnt take the mental torture anymore. That must be really painful to feel. Sorry for your loss OP
>>
Sorry anon for your loss. Ignore the other retards in this thread
>>
>>36743721
Not jealousy. I've been a good brother. I've played with him when we were kids, listened to all the delusional paranoid crap he worries about, tried to help him as if he was a child. No reason my success should make him upset
>>
>>36743703
Since you are identical would you not share the same DNA profile therefore both be autistic?
>>
>>36743787
>delusional paranoid crap
I know your type, you didn't want to understand your brother at all you just wanted to talk at him
>>
>>36743808
https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/womb-environment
You can read about some stuff here.
I am spergy too, but not nearly as much as him. I guess I'm just extremely lucky for that.
>>
>>36743787
>he thinks being patronizing is being a good brother
wtf i hate Op now!
>>
>>36743927
By being a good brother I mean I've always been with him when no one else was (this includes parents). I've tried to take care of him and understand him. He confided in me. I can't help feeling angry if he rejects the help I offer.
The fact that you spend almost every day of your childhood growing up with someone makes you overprotective and over concerned about someone, which is the case for me.
I wasn't a "superior" outsider to him. I'm not an overachiever at all. I'm just a regular guy, but without the problems that he had to face.
If he is delusional he should know. You should call a spade a spade.
I infact did understand his worries and obsessions. I just couldn't reason why they matter to him.
>>
>>36743891
Interesting. I have a twin sister actually, but like you I went to college and am a robot. She just lies on my parents couch on sedatives sleeping or watching Netflix all day as a NEET.

I also have a younger brother is a worthless human being who is on track to being a NEET. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. He was an identical twin but his twin died shortly after birth. I do wonder if he would have been as worthless as the one that lived.

But my parents had all fucked up kids and it so happens that I am somehow the one with the least problems.
>>
>>36744024
sounds like he has massive anxiety issues far greater than i do. you did what you could anon.
>>
>>36744032
Are you concerned about your siblings? Does it seem like a priority to help them? Do you think their mistakes reflect directly on you?
>>
>>36744055
I can't help them. And none are at the point where they want to kill themselves. My younger brother intentionally got himself expelled from public school in fifth grade so he could watch YouTube and play computer games all day. He had no interests, hobbies or cares outside of his computer. He is a fundamentally broken person, basically a zombie. He's already consigned himself to his fate.
My sister is an art school burnout who didn't have the social skills, intelligence or coping skills to pull through. I'm really the only one with an outlook on the future and working towards something. Sometime I wish they were more functional so that there could be something I could learn from them.
>>
>>36743071
Maybe you should follow suit.
>>
>>36744226
says the fucking trap
>>
File: 1481531809071.png (41KB, 232x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481531809071.png
41KB, 232x293px
>>36744532
Say's the one obsessed in calling me one.
>>
>>36744581
have you ever considered that perchance he's correct pieter?
>>
>>36743071
Live on for his sake, use his death to motivate you to keep you going like in those Chinese cartoons! You have to live anon, you have to LIVE!!!!
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>36743563
>that greentext where the twin wasn't allowed to go to his brother's funeral or know where it was because his parents felt it would confuse people
>>
File: RizHavingAStroke.png (224KB, 1996x1432px) Image search: [Google]
RizHavingAStroke.png
224KB, 1996x1432px
>>36746548
NO GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAM WAY THATS A REAL STORY
>>
>>36743071
What method did he use ? Please I also wanna use that .
>>
I'm so sorry for you loss,anon. If your a larger then you can fuck off for making me emotional!
>>
>>36743071
Your brother is free from his pain and suffering. You should be happy for him anon.
>>
>>36743071
I have a (fraternal) twin brother and I'll off myself soon.

How do you feel by his departure, anon?

I want to know how long you'll be grieving.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.