[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i was given 2 chances of dying in the first months i was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170503_124617.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_124617.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
>i was given 2 chances of dying in the first months i was born
>first i had kidney stones and parents took me to the doctor which cut my belly open and extracted them
>1 chance gone
>my intestines inside ended up tangling few months after the surgery and i wasn't able to ingest food
>parents took me back to the doctor, got cut open again and he untangled my intestines and put them back.
>last chance gone

>now im a 22 years old complete failure, dropped out of highschool, leeching off of my parents
>my body would never look great because i have a colossal scar on my stomach from that retarded doctor not sewing it properly and with care
>can't kill myself because im too scared to do it
>everyday i wish my parents would of let me just fucking die, i was just a retarded fetus still
>>
If you can't handle the NEET life, the NEET life isn't for you

Oh and look up mamamax on YouTube if you want motivation. I'm not typing 7 paragraphs of bullshit you'll skip.
>>
>>36743062
doesn't look too bad, mate
>>
>>36743062
>my body would never look great
I've seen people with birthmarks that take up half their face and burn victims whose bodies look like Frankenstein's monster. That scar is nothing
>>
>>36743062

scar would look badass with a sixpack and a tan

you could tell girls you were in a knife fight
>>
>>36743150
im too much of an aspie to make it sound believable
>>
Life is wasted on the Iiving. If you kill yourself build a guillotine and call 911 first so your organs can be re-used by people who would appreciate them.
>>
>>36743344
Girls would still dig it if you just told them the truth.

Scars are masculine regardless of how you got them.
>>
Pussy faggots like OP are depressed because of first world problem while emaciated Ethiopians are happy playing with sticks and rocks.

>waah I'm ugly and done nothing with my life
>>
>>36743372
>Scars are masculine regardless of how you got them.
>>
>>36743400
ethiopians are inhuman, blacks all don't fucking matter and any country with a shit skin pigment should be completely eradicated
>>
>appendix ruptured when i was 2
>parents said that when it happened i just would lay on my stomach
>parents didn't know wtf was wrong with me or why i would keep laying on my stomach
>took me to the doctor
>had an appendectomy
2 year old me was ready for the grim reaper
>>
>>36743062
>have one small scar that is easily covered up by clothes
>whole life ruined

yeah OP maybe you should just kill yourself like the faggot you are, you whiny little loser
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.