[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Men are more trustworthy than women meme You do realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: lucy.jpg (167KB, 561x354px)
lucy.jpg
167KB, 561x354px
>Men are more trustworthy than women meme

You do realize that the moment you obtain a wife/gf, the closet of guys you know will try to fuck her?
>>
Jokes on you, we only have each other and no friends
>>
>>36742753

Get yourself manic stalker friends like me and I promise I won't go after your gf. My desires are set in stone, I'm still chasing the girl I loved 3 years ago, and I don't even have a cease and desist yet
>>
Men can be untrustworthy, but women are not trustworthy. They won't get anywhere unless the wife/gf consents, but there's an instinctive lack of faith in her ability to remain steadfast. Men would rather take out their fury on the guy his wife/gf cheated with than on the cheating wife/gf herself.
>>
>>36743155
>Men would rather take out their fury on the guy his wife/gf cheated with than on the cheating wife/gf herself.

Never understood this; if I was cheated on I'd definitely be taking it out on the girl, unless the guy was a friend of mine in which case it'd be both of them.
>>
File: 1489661987604.jpg (173KB, 810x560px) Image search: [Google]
1489661987604.jpg
173KB, 810x560px
>>36743155
>rather take out their fury on the guy his wife/gf cheated with than on the cheating wife/gf herself.
Speak for our self...
>>
>>36743155
>>36743495
>>36743512
It's probably because it hurts to think about the reason she cheated, and you just want to think it was the guys fault, so as to not think about the real reason behind it
>>
>>36743676
Truth.

My girl left me for my brother while I was deployed. Idk if she got bored of me or he's better. Hurts to think about, but he's getting some spoiled goods, so I guess that makes me feel better. Eskimo brothers for real I guess
>>
>>36743817
I'm sorry to hear that Anon, I hope life turns out god for you

Can any woman be trusted?
>>
>>36742753
>hanging out with single men when you have a gf
Well see there's your problem right there, you don't take a hot wife/gf to hang out with your single buddies, keep your family and friends separate unless they also have gf/wives or are gay / asexual
>>
>>36743964
>being that guy that only hangs out with other couples

First, trust issues galore holy shit

Second, you're a cunt. This is what bros before hoes means. You don't just abandon your friends just because you're getting pussy.
>>
>>36744009
Well not everyone has trust worthy friends, some of us made friends when we were in our teenage years and some of those friends never grew out of the fuck everything that moves phase

>you're a cunt, don't ditch your bros!
If the bros can't keep their dick in their pants when around any female i will just not invite them, speaking from experience btw, good for you if you have trust worthy single friends, my trust worthy friends have already begun to settle down
>>
>>36743865
>Spoiler

Yes. Two things to keep in mind, one is that its the nature of the world that you tend to hear stories about the bad shit that happens way more than the good. A story about some skank that slept around on her husband goes viral, but the a guy and a girl who are faithful to each other, who wants to talk about that?

We all know plenty of girls cheat (and guys too for what it matters), but there's plenty that don't.
>>
I think there's an important part of this story missing. Your male friends fucking you over doesn't always have to involve a female. I've been through some shit in my lifetime. I've had one of my friends try sexually harassing my gf over the Internet once. That really wasn't cool and I definitely let him know it wouldn't be tolerated. But that was nothing compared to what my best friend did. We were living together and neither of us had work. We made a pact to pool what little money we had together and buy food, share it. I found he was hiding food in his room and confronted him. He threatened me with a fucking machete.

But guess what. I'm still friends with those guys. I'm not still in a relationship with my ex gf that cheated on me though. I wouldn't introduce my gf to the first guy and I definitely wouldn't live with the second guy ever again. But it's a whole fuck of a lot easier to repair a non romantic relationship. I wouldn't say males or females are better or worse. I have experienced cruelty at the hands of both over the course of this lifetime. But romantic relationships and friendships are totally different. You can't put distance between yourself and your partner like you could you and one of your friends.
>>
>>36744144
>Two things to keep in mind,

And then I going and fucking forget to talk about the second one. Second one is, don't forget that /r9k/, 4chan in general, or any corner of the internet is going to have a skewed opinions and equally skewed statistics to throw around alongside it. This applies to everywhere mind you, pick your generic internet userbase of choice: Reddit, tumblr, deviantart, whatever, they all tend towards echo chambers and telling each other what they want to hear. Reality tends to lie somewhere in the middle, extremes happen and should be prepared for but not assumed.
>>
Joke's on you I like having orgies with my friends (male) ;)
>>
>>36742753

Ugly wife happy life

orig
>>
[/spoiler]ayy[/spoiler]
>>
[\spoiler]ayyy[/spoiler]
>>
>>36744818
>>36744838
lmao

Blockety blocks
>>
Tbh a lot of women are untrustworthy but it tends to be the stacys. I guess it's because they like to gossip with each other.
>>
aye

ori
>>
women are evil

WOOOOOOMEN!!
>>
>>36742753
So my dad and my brother?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.