[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here a virgin because theyre too anxious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_MIwLaMMK.jpg (12KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
4L_MIwLaMMK.jpg
12KB, 221x228px
Is anyone else here a virgin because theyre too anxious about women and sex?
>>
>>36742455
Yes
>don't want STDs
>realize how many partners most women have had
>look up how common STDs are
>awhellnaw.jpg
>women lie all the time about being clean

Well, looks like I'm going to remain forever virgin.

I don't want my dick to have rashes or sores or warts, I don't wanna have it sting when I pee. I like not having to apply ointments on my junk everyday, don't wanna have to take meds just because I decided to band once.
>>
>they say i have the rabe face
>i have the rade eyes
>everything about him screams raqe
>he has the rabe walk

nah, just incredibly ugly and untrusting of people in general
>>
>>36742519
*bang

Originalli ravioli
>>
nah
I'm a virgin because i lack motivation and I've lacked it for so long its become a part of who I am
>>
>>36742520
this

I'm quite ugly. Not fat or skinny, thankfully, and i manage some exercise. If I actually tried going to the bar, maybe I could talk to some girls- I'm not too turbo-autist.

It frightens me, however. I'm scared of rejection. I'm scared of doing something wrong in sex, or saying something stupid. I have phimosis, too- I have strained to work on it, and I can pull the skin back a good amount now, but not enough yet.

Even if I get a proper girlfriend- I am utterly terrified of getting cheated on or cucked. I hear these fucking stories from everywhere- all the /b/ screencaps, the anecdotes from /pol/, the stories from here, screencaps of redditors failing- it just seems it can happen so easily, and all I can do is wear a pillow under my shirt to block a potential bullet that'll fucking shatter me to pieces. I could act nonchalant and tell the whore to leave- but inside, I would be crying.

I'm scared of losing what pride I have managed to scrape up and hold close.
>>
>>36742455
Just being around girls makes me anxious and uncomfortable, even if I'm not attracted to them. The only exception are those over 40 or so.
>>
>>36742587
Same. Knowing I'm creepy makes me uncomfortable approaching any woman, save for if she is old or a family member (not even a family member now- I've had bad cases with them, too)
>>
>>36742455
that's the only reason for me. Anxious about my inexperience, that i'll fuck it up, say something weird, don't know how to kiss, or even hold, worried about dicklet, it's honestly now even worth it all
>>
I got laid from 16-25ish.
I got in a car accident and my head went through the windshield.
Not that it gored me or anything but the damage to my brain must of changed me.
I'm now 34. And have not been laid since.
Not for lack of attempting at first.
I feel completely the same as I did before it but pretty sure something is wrong with me.
But it's one of those things that you can't see for yourself.
I think I'm okay and the same but apparently I'm not.
For all I know I drool everywhere and talk like a retard but I think I'm still the same.
I really don't know my brain wouldn't let me know if it was really okay.
Much like how dementia patients can't admit they have dementia they don't believe it even though they do.
I'm guessing something changed something I can't see.
Oh well. It's been long enough I don't really care.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.