[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a volunteer at a cafe waiting tables >They treat me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492476135320.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1492476135320.png
190KB, 418x498px
>Be a volunteer at a cafe waiting tables
>They treat me and other volunteers like shit
>Makes us stay back for longer hours to clean up when they leave
>Yell at us
>Saw one tell a downie volunteer that she's useless at the cash register
>I have to volunteer to get neetbux from the government
>Try to apply for other jobs using them as a reference/experience
>They refuse and tell me they don't do references

What the actual heck, this shit is so stupid. I can tolerate customers treating me like shit but why do the people that work their treat us like shit too
>>
File: 1492696881687.jpg (470KB, 1040x822px) Image search: [Google]
1492696881687.jpg
470KB, 1040x822px
>>36742358
please respond to my thread im frustrated and sad
>>
You're a brit, aren't you?

fuckyourobot
>>
>>36742459
im australian, its part of some scheme to make welfare youth do volunteer work for far below minimum wage. I dont mind it, i just wish there wasnt a stigma about it
>>
>>36742358
i would really like to see your underwear - I am not a robot and I can set you free
>>
>>36742471
oh shit I am australian too - what state and what company?

You realise this would make the liberals look like shit if you went to a media outlet about it :

"Government work for welfare program exposing young autstic teenagers to abuse"

you know what to do!
>>
>>36742358
Why not just get your provider to change you to another volunteer job
>>
File: 1493791926606.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493791926606.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>>36742487
I would but that'd probably make it more work for me. They'd probably dig up some welfare payment my parents didn't pay back 45 years ago and then make them pay it back but with 12x the interest or something shit

>>36742513
I'm afraid they'll get annoyed and shove me in an even shittier job, at least here some days its quiet and the other volunteers are nice, I just have to hope I'll be able to get a job stacking shelves or something so I don't have to sperg out when I wait on people

>>36742474
no
>>
Next time the Downs girl fucks up video tape the staff yelling abuse at her.

More importantly, why are potatoes being allowed to work at registers, they don't have the ability to understand basic mathematics.
>>
>>36742579
>More importantly, why are potatoes being allowed to work at registers, they don't have the ability to understand basic mathematics.

Idk if she's fully downs or not, like idk if you can just have a little bit of downs syndrome. She doesn't seem completely retarded but her speech and face are the same as someone with downs
>>
>>36742358
Volunteer at somewhere else...
>>
>>36742358
Don't you guys have temp agency's they hire anyone
>>
>>36742358
I've never volunteered or worked a day in my life.
>>
>volunteer
why not just get a job?
>>
>>36742358
Just slack off and fuck up until they tell not to come back. Maybe just stop showing up, in fact. Or better yet, just go to whatever office assigned you there and tell them you were "fired" and need a new assignment.
>>
>>36742552
>I just have to hope I'll be able to get a job stacking shelves or something so I don't have to sperg out when I wait on people
Well, in the meantime I guess the best you can do is commiserate with your fellow serfs.
>>
>>36742358
>They refuse and tell me they don't do references
NO ONE does references. People always make their own references and just use their previous employer's name.

Just a bit of normie dishonesty that you'd never ever know about because normies never tell people about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.