[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>About to roam the streets slighltly inebriated Who /nightwalk/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>About to roam the streets slighltly inebriated
Who /nightwalk/ here?
condolences to anons in shitty neighborhoods
>>
>>36742347
Nightdrive>
>>
The dark is scawy though, OP. I can't handle dat. Plus

>creeps at night who stare at you
>when its freezing cold brrrrr
>getting lost and no way back home
>running into wild animals or possible people with intent to harm

No thanks.
>>
While it isnt very comfy until i walk a couple miles out, its interesting to night around in southside chicago at 1 am. Ive seen lots of interesting things. When i was 13 i snuck out of my house and was bking around, a group of 3 girls next to a street light hollered out to me. I stopped and one of the girls said i could play with her tits if i let the guy borrow my bike. I was scared and complied. Dude rode rode off and i got to fondle 3 17/18 yr old girls tits for awhile. They were sweet and gave me compliments. Guy came back about 12 mins later, handed me 10 dollars and said if he ever sees someone bullying me he would deal with them. Bought some snacks, went home and jacked off and played oblivion
>>
Why did night threads stop for 9-12 months?
>>
>>36742347
Here have this song I made ages ago to capture the feel
>https://soundcloud.com/oliie23/loading
>>
>>36742525
That feeeeeeeel
>>
File: 1491288994063.jpg (317KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1491288994063.jpg
317KB, 1280x670px
>>36742451
so glad i'm not a woman

>she'll never feel what it's like to scare people onto the other side of the street and get the pavement to yourself
>>
>>36742483
OP here I visit r9k every few months. Didn't know there was an ongoing thing
>>
There's a small park with a pond near me. It mainly has perch but there's small catfish in it. Sometimes I wish I could hang out and just fish all night, but I know some nigger would ruin it.
>>
>not carrying a pistol, a non-lethal weapon, and flashlights
>not feeling like a midnight badass because you're the most dangerous person out there
There's a nice roughly 1 mile path through the woods right by my house, it's surprisingly rural looking for being dead in the city. During the day it's nice and comfy, but at night the homeless and criminals tend to lurk and can be pretty dangerous.

Anyway, I carry my pistol along with a warhammer on a baldric I made out of belts and a police flashlight holder. Hammer is unique enough it makes an decent deterrent, if that fails it's easy to use, and non-lethal. Pistol for really scary shit, combined with my lack of will to live makes me the person not to fuck with out there.
>>
>>36742347
Can anyone post some comfy pics like OP? Lost my folder...
>>
File: 1488322575118.jpg (132KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1488322575118.jpg
132KB, 750x747px
>>36742347
Hell yea, im gonna smoke the rest of this joint and go to tge park and smoke more and listen to music, i love doing nightwalks.
>>
File: zabrze-noca-dworzec-karol-kujawa.jpg (645KB, 2522x1681px) Image search: [Google]
zabrze-noca-dworzec-karol-kujawa.jpg
645KB, 2522x1681px
>tfw I live in a cozy 98% white town where I can roam wherever and whenever i want.
>>
>>36742525
Really nice track I like it
>>
>>36742434
I have a fresh driver license and my parents are to afraid that I drive alone, so I need drive with my dad....
>no comfy music at night
Btw I am 21.
>>
>>36743156
sounds really nice, i like to pretend im the protector of the woods/city when im walking around at night too. wish my nazi government would let me carry a gun.
>>
>>36743156
Some faggot can still sneak up behind you though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.