[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince a doctor that I need adderall? I'm taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 273x184px
How do I convince a doctor that I need adderall? I'm taking some online test at the doctors in a few days thats supposed to diagnose you with any issues you have. That combined with a doctors opinion will result in what drug im prescribed or if I'm even prescribed anything. I know some of you fuckers got diagnosed with ADHD and got that adderall. how did you do it?

P.S. I believe I have some sort of add/adhd stuff going on already, but I also believe its a shitty excuse for our generations internet, dopamine, and fast results world so I know its all just an opinion and a case by case basis on who gets diagnosed with what by stupid psychologists
>>
>>36742299
>I believe I have some sort of add/adhd stuff going on already,
>but I also believe its a shitty excuse

do you want your fucking drugs or not
go play out your disorder and make it believable

on a side note I have met some hyperactive motherfuckers over the years who really mellowed down thanks to weed
>>
>>36742299
To answer your question:

Doctor shop. Try and find a private licensed psychiatrist who seems laid back. Some private psychiatrists will even hint at you saying they "specialize in ADHD". The next step is to mention that you've "always had trouble in school.", and that you have difficulty staying on task. Never ask for Adderall, they will write you off as drug seeking and will NEVER get it. They may try you on Strattera or Wellbutrin first, just fill the script and dont take it. This will get the ball rolling. But you have to realize many psychiatrists simply refuse to prescribe it and if you get that vibe, find a new one.

Now, my 2 cents:

If you plan on abusing Adderall, please just stay far the fuck away from it. The paranoia, sleep deprivation, hallucinations and delusions will creep up on you eventually. And although amphetamines aren't physically addictive the withdrawals will make you want to an hero. I saw and did some crazy shit after being up for days on end, I'd go further into detail, but if you Google "amphetamine psychosis", you'll find a plethora of stories.
>>
if you're a student they'll prescribe them if you say you have trouble focusing.
>>
>>36742746
>Never ask for Adderall, they will write you off as drug seeking and will NEVER get it. They may try you on Strattera or Wellbutrin first

OP here, my biggest concern is getting prescribed something I don't want. What do you do? Pretend you're alright with it and make another appointment a week later? What if you legitimately think adderall is right for you? Cant you suggest it?
>>
>Research what ADHD actually is
>Note the symptoms and experience you feel relate to you in your personal/professional/educational life
>Tell doctor why you want to be assessed
>????
>Drugs.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.