[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never have life on easy mode >you will always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: J7vcU39tock.jpg (71KB, 480x636px) Image search: [Google]
J7vcU39tock.jpg
71KB, 480x636px
>you will never have life on easy mode
>you will always be told to "man up"
>>
At least you got quads, anon :)
>>
>he spends all day talking about how men are the superior gender capable of inventing anything and overcoming any hardship
>he gets mad when he is told to put his money where his mouth is
you can't make this stuff up
>>
how about you man up OP?
>>
>>36742266

That's a strawman. This point is independant of what he could or couldn't have said earlier. Don't play dirty anon
>>
>>36742266
Have you forgotten how many traps are on this board?
>>
File: modern women in a nutshell.jpg (1MB, 1440x1974px) Image search: [Google]
modern women in a nutshell.jpg
1MB, 1440x1974px
Let me tell you about women. Women are the bane of humanity's existence. Every day I curse the fact that we as men must court such heartless beasts in order to ensure the continued existence of our species. Inside all women beat a heart as black as volcanic ash; their cruelty and greed knows no bounds, and for the poor soul that is ensnared by their wicked seduction he shall surely be plundered of all his riches and wealth until there is nothing left but dust. Soon, the dust too shall be taken from him. Every day I curse my primal desire to lead me to sin against my better judgement and cloud my insight, as with all men. Such time could be spent extending our reach to the heavens, but alas, we are grounded, forever condemned to tending to the whims of the vile obssession of our primal desires as the planet slowly dies. Surely no loving God would have bestowed man with such an unhappy creature that is a woman.
>>
>>36742321

I'm certainly no lover of normies, but I don't understand the point that the picture is trying to make. The only thing that makes sense in it is the "contrast", that I can agree is pretty evil
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.