[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever killed someone via manslaughter/self defence so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (14KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 247x204px
have you ever killed someone via manslaughter/self defence so it was legal?

>be me
>grade 11
>driving almost 2 years
>lunch time at school
>want mcdonalds
>tell my one friend(also teacher) that i might be 5 mins late for class
>hes cool about it and asks me to get him a mc fish fillet (catholic high school on a friday)
>stacy 1, and 2 ask if i can give them a ride

cont.
>>
>>36741170
>Cont. after like eight lines
>>
>>36741170
Pretype it out you dumb faggot
>>
>>36741170
the stacies overheard us, ive never talked to them before

>i say yes and walk to the parking lot
>i drive shit minivan, but im one o like 3 kids im my year to have a car
>both of them get in back despite empty passenger seat
>they make comments about the amount of fast food garbage in my car and say theres an odor
>dont say shit to then till we get to mcdonalds

cont
>>
>>36741257
im scared will say too much and delete it
>>
>>36741292
>after 15 mins of them talking to eachother and smoking cigarettes (to beta to tell them i dont like it we get to mcdonalds
>i always order 5 jr chickens and 5 mc doubles, for like 20$
>they start to order and i try to tell them its smarter to gets what i got for the money
>they say no way in fuck can we eat all that before lunch is over
>i say eat 2 or 3 and put the rest in our locker
cont
>>
>>36741383
>they say thats fucking disgusting and they dont want there lockers and books and shit to smell like me car
>one "fake whispers" loud enough so i can hear, "no wonder why hes so fat"
>rage mode ensues and am about to smack a bitch
>then other one says "awwwe thats mean"
>and saddness kicks in
>we order food and go to cash window
>i see trash can and ask them to pass me some garbage so i can throw i in before we pay
>they say they arent going to touch shit in my car
>>
>>36741499
>nearly in tears out of embarrassment of car but also pisse these bitches are ungrateful for the ride
>they hand me the money and i pay or our stuff
>then we go to food window and get food,
>we get food
>i pull out of driveway and start driving for a few moment
>i realize i fucked up and forget my teachers mc fish fillet sandwich
>i turn around to go get it
> girls are bitching in back saying were gonna be late but im not gonna let teacherbro down
>>
Hurry up OP you should have typed this shit out ahead of time
>>
File: 1468502531475.png (189KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468502531475.png
189KB, 456x320px
>i say eat 2 or 3 and put the rest in our locker
>>
File: me.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>they start to order and i try to tell them its smarter to gets what i got for the money

>this is the first thing you say to them
>>
>>36741589
>i wait in line for 2 more minutes then order again
>1 fish fillet
>i pay for it
>right at food window we have train tracks that crack heads campout in
>they put the food in the window counter part before i even got to the window like fucking retards
>as i drive up t get my food crack head jumps infront of my car to get food
>in a pannick i accentually accelerate the car
>hit crack head
>hes lying there not moving in the drive thru
>mcdonalds girl opens the window and starts screaming
>girls in my car screaming

cont
>>
>me and teacherbro sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
>>36741715
>I will never have a qt russian bf
>>
Too bad the crack head nigger didn't kill you instead. I bet he was way more coherent than you.
>>
>>36741685
how many good boy points do you lose for killing a crack head?
>>
>>36741749
>>I will never have a qt russian bf
kill yourself queer
>>
>>36741685
>i sit there not knowing what to do
>mcdonalds lady asks me what tue fuck happened
>tell her this fucking guy just ran infront of my car to get the ood and shes a dumb bitch for putting the food there before my car was there
>girls on car start taking selfie for facebook (pre twitter)
>ambulance and cops come
>ambulance takes him away
>cops question me and i tell them what happened
>they need me to come to station
>they let me drive there
>on way to station i make stop at school
>i find teacher and give fish fillet without saying shit
>girls had to come to station with me as withness
>filed sme paper work and they said theyd call me
>go home dont say shit to parents
>next day at school everybodies talking shit about me and said he die from the stench of my car
>never had a girl in my car since
>>
>>36741777
god damn it, wasted trips
>>
>>36741802
did you thiink youd fuck?
>>
>>36741816
>god damn
kill yourself 90's born queer
>>
>>36741836
is this a 90s thing? I thought everyone used it.
>>
>>36741824
fuck who?

oregiuno
>>
>taking people you dont know with you
Your fyck8ng stupid desu senpai
>>
File: 1487134222039.png (15KB, 161x144px) Image search: [Google]
1487134222039.png
15KB, 161x144px
>>36741802
>>never had a girl in my car since
this ending made me laugh anon.
>>
>>36741854
th e dead crackhead my dude
>>
File: IMG_1079.jpg (24KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1079.jpg
24KB, 258x245px
>>36741383
>i say eat 2 or 3 and put rest in locker
>>
>>36741852
well I know you're not a 60+ year old man so you're more than likely a 90's born queer who thinks talking like a retarded nigger on the internet is cool. kill yourself faggot
>>
>>36741891
no but i was atleast hoping to become friends with the girls in my car, and use my wheels as an advantage
>>
File: kek.jpg (34KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34KB, 252x240px
>>36741933
you thought you trash filled stench mobile was going to help you get girls?
>>
File: IMG_1507.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1507.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36741933
And you thought telling them to stack up mcdonalds in their lockers was gonna help you achieve that?
>>
File: 1484122195671.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484122195671.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
>>36741931
god damn, I'm so hard right now. pls bully more. tell me what a retarded nigger faggot I am and how you want to fuck the nigger faggot out of me
>>
>>36741971
i didnt really occur to me my car was so dirty until they said something, first time i had anyone in my car before let alone 2 girls, i was on cloud 9 till we got to the car that they talked to me
>>
>>36741993
i didnt and still dont see the big fuking deal about putting some burgers in your locker for 2 hours,

they wont go bad, abd worse case scenario you smell like mcdonalds till you shower,
>>
>>36741971
i bet you dont have a car now, let alone at that age so eat a dick you neet
>>
>>36742254
I wasn't laughing at him because of the car he drove you retard, I was laughing because his car was filled with rubbish and had an offensive odour and he chose to bring stacies in to that environment thinking there would be a positive outcome. I've also had a car and licence for 9 years.
>>
>teaching stacies to minmax mcD after a lengthy ride in the portable gas chamber
>expecting friendship with free bjs
>>
>>36742332
i bet you live in that car and get zero pussy, your missing the point o the story he fucking accidentally killed somebody, this thread has nothing to do with his car
>>
>>36742411
you seem irrationally upset by my posts anon. you made the car an issue. I live in my own home in the country
>>
>>36741931
You are retarded if you think only old people and niggers use god damn
>>
>>36741931
>saying "god damn" makes you a retarded nigger or an old man

Anon have you never been to the South in your life? It's one of the most common phrases I hear.
>>
>>36741170
I never killed a guy but once when my buddy and I were in middle school we beat the shit out of an underground wasp nest and pissed on it. Some guy walking his dog stopped to talk to his parents, who pulled up in a car and the wasps started freaking out all of a sudden. He and his dog got stung to crap and his parents rolled up the windows and took off on him, it was hilarious! Then he threatened to sue.
>>
>>36742566
>>36742577
Two posts saying the same thing both get dubs

chekt and chekt
>>
>>36742566
it's made a big come back in recent years in the hipster nerd community but online it is mostly perpetrated by 90's born faggots who feel the need to drop "damn" or "god damn" in to their posts for some strange reason.
>>
>>36742602

Dude, how oId are you?
>>
>>36742594
how the fuck did he know it was you guys? an you whipped you dicks out on tue sidewalk and pissed on a wasp nest?
>>
>>36742623
>Dude, how oId are you?
far older than you my youngredditfag
>>
>>36742751

I've never been to Reddit. Just give me a number.
>>
>>36741802
>hit a man with a car
>start taking selfies
I'm proud of you for still giving teacher bro the fish fillet
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.