[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask my barber for Dylan Klebold's haircut without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: dylanc.jpg (75KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
dylanc.jpg
75KB, 420x600px
How do I ask my barber for Dylan Klebold's haircut without mentioning his name? If I show him a picture, will he recognize him? My hair is long enough to pull this off.
>>
yea but y u gay though
>>
>>36740603
Find a picture of a different dude with the same hairstyle you retard
>>
Print out a picture and blur his face
>>
Show a picture of young Leo Dicaprio. He had the same haircut.
>>
>>36740630
I guess that will have to work. It's not like I'm asking for Hitler's haircut or something just as blatant. Don't think I'll be able to find an example of someone else with Dylan's iconic senior year haircut.
>>
Just tell your barber that you're gay, he'll understand which haircut you mean.
>>
>>36740646
Is DiCaprio /ourguy/?
>>
>>36740608
The way you type leads me to believe that you're of African decent. Is this correct?
>>
1. Go to barbershop like normal and give your name and sit down or whatever the fuck

2. When its your turn go sit and act pleasant and when they say "What'll it be today sir" or whatever just say "Well I'm awful as describing haircuts but i found a picture online of something similar maybe we can try"
3. they wont notice its dylan klebold but you are a faggot, just get a different picture with the same haircut you fucking nigger, chandler from friends had a bunch of haircuts its mad 90s breh
>>
>>36740768
You anon, are a genius. It never occurred to me that I just had to act oblivious.
>>
File: hair1.jpg (56KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
hair1.jpg
56KB, 740x740px
Why don't you just ask for a Hitler Youth cut and get popular like Chad?
>>
>>36740804

dont act oblivious its called being a normie. being a normie basically means lying in public by acting as tho you have another layer of politeness
>>
>>36740843
I don't feel like gelling my hair every morning like a damn woman.
>>
>>36740880
You don't have to gel it.
>>
>>36740880
You're saying this when the haircut you want is way gayer. Damn dude did you ever consider that you're a faggot?
>>
>>36740937
I don't even know what his haircut is called, only that it's associated with him. It's gay? I think it looks pretty neat. Hitler youth cuts are pretty popular among faggots and hipsters alike.
>>
>>36740603
>>36740981
It just looks like he feathered and parted his long hair.
>>
Ask for a haircut that makes you look like a time traveler with autism from the early 2000s
>>
>>36740603
If your hair person is older than 23, then yeah they'll probably know who that is.
>>
It's nothing special, just get a normal haircut and part it down the middle. If your hair doesn't have same consistency to it it won't look the same though.
>>
>>36740909
This is what every norwooding normie has these days
>>
File: 605726974-e1485778890636.jpg (74KB, 637x501px) Image search: [Google]
605726974-e1485778890636.jpg
74KB, 637x501px
>tfw too young for a Roman haircut
>>
>>36741030
I don't think it's feathered, that's just the way it grows out. Mine does the same thing, it's very similar.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.