[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just so you know, there's someone looking to hook up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483417316541.jpg (543KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1483417316541.jpg
543KB, 990x1400px
Just so you know, there's someone looking to hook up with people from /soc/ and /r9k/ in the Texas area.

She has herpes and has been spreading it to desperate KHV who want an easy lay without telling them. She's given herpes to at least 10 4channers in the last 3 months from my knowledge.

Please. Pick who you have sex with carefully. Having sex is not worth having an STD for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36738890
Sounds interesting, do you have her contact?
>>
>>36738914
She changes her name and contact info frequently, so it's hard to track her down.
>>
>>36738890
It's nice to see you're trying to save people from that. You are really nice.
How do you know this though? Are you a victim or a friend of one? Or maybe you're close to this person and she told you that?
Thank you for trying to help people.
>>
>>36739014
Friends with someone who was close friends with her at one point. She would share with my friend all about her sexcapades and how much of a slut she was. She was proud of it.
>>
>>36738890
Does she knows she can actually seriously harm people with this? I'm a khv on immunosuppressants, and I never had herpes.
>>
Herpes is curable.

I have discovered the cure.

Buy:

Cotton balls
Hydrogen peroxide
Caladryl (a brand of calamine lotion)
Hydrocortisone cream

Apply hydrogen peroxide on cotton ball, swab infected spot thoroughly. Will burn.

Then after a minute, apply caladryl, then hydrocortisone. Use generously.

Do this for a couple weeks and you're cured.

The only reason the doctors don't know is because they aren't taught to think.
>>
>>36739864
She doesn't care about the other people involved, she loves sex too much. At one point she had 7 bfs that never knew about eachother.
>>
>>36739864
It's fucked up if they don't tell you. I'm pretty sure you can have sex with people who have it without catching it under certain circumstances. Generally I've turned down sex with girls who I know have it but there is some of them out there I would probably just say fuck it.
>>
>>36739942
She's also had chlamydia twice.
>>
>>36739942
This could only work if done immediately following infection and if you were somehow able to destroy every copy of the virus.
Herpes migrates into your nerve cells fairly quickly, and then goes dormant for a while before re-emerging.
>>
>>36740000
quads of quality
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.