[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are kicking me out of the house, where can I go where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1377489346309.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1377489346309.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
My parents are kicking me out of the house, where can I go where I can sleep without having to worry about being murdered?
>>
where do u live, you flaming fucking fag
>>
File: 1493695900788.jpg (87KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493695900788.jpg
87KB, 680x680px
>>36737781
The bushes by your college campus, not even memeing, or the bus station.. get used to it quick.
>>
>>36737808

I'm near New York City.
>>
File: 1493680012133.jpg (388KB, 1129x798px) Image search: [Google]
1493680012133.jpg
388KB, 1129x798px
>>36737781
Woods. Deep ass woods if you can. Stay away from trails, streams, and any cabins. Camoflauge yourself, wear dark greens, blacks, and browns, and cover up with some leaves and maybe a branch, next to a bush or something. Just get a hatchet from walmart and sleep lightly and use camo and you'll be fine..
>>
>>36737857
you're gunna be okay then, look up options/wait for more anons to post... you'll be fineee.

In the meantime mind posting your story? are you a qt trap?
>>
>>36737781
a hotel
>>
Just goto a university campus and sleep in the library during the day, stay awake at night if you can.

Grab a few books off the shelf to look like you're studying.

Get use to having multiple 1-2 hour naps, you wont get a solid 8-10 homeless.
>>
if you dont want to spend money, go deep innawoods. if you do want to spend money, get a semi-decent hotel room or apartment.
>>
>>36737857
i'm in nyc and might be able to point you in a useful direction

you're gonna have to explain why you're being kicked out though. if it turns out they're giving you the boot because you won't stop killing small animals or something i don't want to help
>>
>>36737781
op post story pleasssseeeeeeeee
>>
>>36737931
This is what I do desu, you get free access to books and internet
otherwise ymca but that blows
>>
Ok I know it sounds gross but hear me out
Dumpster enclosures
You can get in easily, throw down your bed roll behind the dumpster, there is no wind there and nobody can see you
Obviously you want to do this not at a fast food place because those tend to stink
>>
>>36737781
>inb4 OP got kicked out because he came out of the closest or his folks discovered he likes to dress up like a woman
>>
File: 23556234.png (411KB, 579x646px) Image search: [Google]
23556234.png
411KB, 579x646px
>>36737846

>Bushes
>Not hiding out inside an actual college building and sleeping in the comfy chairs/couches after everyone leaves for the day

It's like you've never even actually been homeless before
>>
>>36737991
depends on the uni, we have security and I don't wanna risk it so I just sleep during the day
>>
>>36737781
>>36737857
Boston area here.

Are you a cute girl (male)?
>>
>>36737916
>>36737967
>>36737976

OP here
Here's the story

>be me
>graduated from college two years ago
>have done pretty much nothing since
>freeloading at parent's house being a useless NEET
>Try to learn to draw thinking I can become an artist but I'm too lazy to practice so it never goes anywhere
>really tense relationship with parents, we get into fights regularly
>want to get a job and move out but have chronic bowel issues and OCD so even daily life is rough and I'm afraid of getting a job while having to deal with these issues
>also just super lazy
>have big fight with parents who are trying to force me on bullshit medication I don't want or need
>they call the police
>police come to door and force me to go to the hospital
>they imply that if they have to come again, I'd be arrested

Basically my parents are going to have the police haul me off if I don't do exactly what they say and take medication I don't want to take because I know it won't help me and I don't want to take brain-altering drugs for the hell of it.
>>
>>36738319
Take the meds
>>
>>36738319
Can't you just be janitor or something? Hell with your OCD you'd probably be good at it.

It's exercise and a paycheck
>>
>>36738455

Yeah but I have nowhere to live for now.
At the moment I'm broke.
>>
>>36737991
I had shit on me most of the time, id be too sick to hide out in the library. Id stay at denys or ihop drink coffee to stave off withdrawal.. I started off in the library, but I would pass out too much and Id get thrown out. Wait for airport bus at 3 am, fall asleep on that till 6, head downtown at 9 and cop.

Mixed that up with staying at girls houses, because they were the only ones with stable living environments. All the dudes were fucked too. Funny isnt it?
>>
>>36738319
Yea so I too was fucking insane before I took my meds... You should probably try taking those for like a month minimum before you start bashing the miracle that is medicine.
>>
>>36738784

I took meds in the past, I'm done with that shit.
Now how do I get by on the streets?
>>
>>36738319
how old are you?

what's your degree in?
>>
just pretend to take the fucking meds and get a job at starbucks you fucking waste of oxygen
>>
Even if I sleep in a public place during the day where do I go at night when everything's closed?
>>
>>36737781
how about you sleep in the ashes of their home?
>>
if you are going to sleep outside always have a weapon easily accessible nearby and try for somewhere secluded. Most homeless people are bros but some are assholes who will try to steal shit from you, but it is definitely better to look for a shelter than staying outside or with other homeless people.

Also you need to 'carry' yourself as if you are just minding your own business, making eye contact for too long or behaving in a dumb way can get you injured/killed.
>>
>>36738319
Just take the medication and go to the hospital you fucking stubborn faggot. Be thankful you have a family who actually cares enough to get you meds and help.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.