[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't showered in 2 weeks >too unmotivated to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: fat pepe.jpg (120KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
fat pepe.jpg
120KB, 821x797px
>haven't showered in 2 weeks
>too unmotivated to get up, take off my clothes, get in the shower, shampoo and soap, get out, dry off, find some underwear and socks that are the least dirty, and get back in bed

Anyone else have this problem?
>>
I did that, but in the morning I said "fuck it" and took a shower. Became a habit and have felt cool and clean ever since. Feels good.
>>
>>36737503
I don't have any clean underwear or socks though, so I feel more content staying "dirty" then getting out clean and having my cleanliness ruined by dirty underwear and socks. Plus I know if I get in the shower i will be stuck in here for like 10 min cause i like the warm water
>>
>>36737468
no
you're pathetic you faggot
>>
>>36737555

I take showers for 15 minutes though because I like getting rid of stuff like sweat. How come you don't have any clean clothes?
>>
>>36737468

I only shower when I leave the house which is about 6 times a year my famalam
>>
>>36737468
I went 9 days without showering/changing clothes once when I was really depressed. I was trying to come to terms with severe health issues and abuse.

I think getting to such a low point eventually helped me, I shower every day now except once a week as a day off. I start to feel uncomfortable when I don't shower for a bit now, feeling clean makes you feel good.

Hope this post helps. The pic made me laugh.
>>
>get clean
>steam gets digestive system moving
>have to shit after
>ass immediately filthy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I would probably have the same problem if I didn't have an OCD for hygiene.
>>
>>36737621
i ran out of money for the laundromat. my brother is home for the weekend so im gonna look in his car for change so i can probably wash them then
>>
you can take 5 min showers you know.
>>
>shower yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks
>do everything from shave to clean my dick out
>first thing I do when I get out is go back to my bed completely naked and stick my finger up my ass while I fap
>finger now smells like shit and I got jizz all over me

boy was it a good fap tho
>>
>>36737680
literally put your clothes in the sink or wash them in a tub with a hose
you aren't disabled yet you do the literal bare minimum to survive
i'm sure you had time to play video games today you reet
>>
>>36737680

Good idea. Sometimes, when it's an emergency, I just really clean them with water and some soap and leave em to dry out.
>>
>>36737735
if the guy isn't washing his clothes or bathing, do you think maybe he might be disabled?

think about that for a bit before next you talk shit
>>
>>36737810
he said he was going to the laundromat
he's not disabled
>>
>>36737845
I'm disabled and could go to a laundromat but it would require a lot of planning and I wouldn't be able to do anything else for the day, maybe even a few days after.
>>
Actually haven't showered in a little over 3 weeks. My hair is matted together in the back. I haven't been sweating that much so I don't smell like complete shit.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>36737710
The most disgusting part is that you typed that without washing your hands first.
>>
>>36737900
I sincerely apologize
>>
>>36737968
It's okay, most people don't really know what it's like to be disabled
>>
decided to take a bath so i could watch anime while I bathe guys.

Water turned a brownish yellow color, couldnt use soap or shampoo cause i was in the bath but i feel a lot better, now im gonna have to be naked till my brother comes cause i dont wanna dirty myself.
>>
>>36738337
Good job anon. You should buy one of those bath bombs, there are some that are quite cheap, but low-quality.
>>
>>36737810
>do you think maybe he might be disabled? think about that for a bit before next you talk shit

No. I thought you broken cunts wanted to be treated like equals. You should be thankful we don't just kill you off for being a drain on society
>>
>>36738365
thanks

can u wash urself with those? i know my mom has them i might take some from her. She made me go in the backyard and hosed me when i didnt shower all of februrary so she probably wont care as long as i us eit.
>>
>haven't showered since christmas
>put on the same pair of pajama pants and t-shirt that I haven't washed in over a year when I go to a store to buy food
>otherwise always naked
>my cover-less bed and the cloth chair I sit on are becoming black from all my dead skin that rubs off on it
>don't even want to describe what the toilet seat looks like from my slimy, greasy pubes rubbing against it

Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>36738381
Who told you that shut ins and cripples wanted to be treated as equals? What relevance would equality even have to the conversation...? none.

I can't believe you are stupid enough to think that, but it's hard to argue with the facts.
>>
>>36737935
it was yesterday, my finger no longer smells like poop
but yeah I never did wash my hands
>>
>>36738409

I think you can, with some of them at least.
>>
>>36738381
>talking about killing people on 4chan
>not a drain on society
Someone would eventually say the same thing about you, and they wouldn't care if you said "but I'm not disabled"
>>
>>36738479
thanks, and how often are u supposed to wash your towel? My mom says I should bring it with me at least every week, but that doesn't make sense. The towel doesnt get dirty, after u shower ur dirt is gone so it just dries the clean water. Is twice a year ok? and what about sheets? im trying to be normal
>>
>>36738443
>doesn't want to be treated as equals
>complains when the rest of society refuses to cater to him and when they bully him for being broken

Too bad then. Cripples deserve no sympathy and shut-ins aren't disabled

>>36738510
I have a job, friendds, girlfriend, a house, etc. I'm not a loser like you or your retarded friend here. :)
>>
>>36738527
>posting on r9k at nighttime on a tuesday night
>"i have a girlfriend guys i promise ive succeeded in the evolutionary drive of our entire species and non asexual organisms as a whole to find a mate to reproduce i promise lol rite guys
>>
>>36738517

I wash my towels once every few weeks, and when I'm too lazy, I just have spares. Sheets are the same thing really.
>>
>>36738527
you just don't know what disabled means is the problem here.

>inb4 MY definition is the real one
It's ok just try and understand topics that you publicly discuss
>>
>>36737658
LOL. I have the same problem. Baby wipes bro!
>>
>>36738560
>It's nighttime all over the world
Confirmed retard.

>i have a girlfriend guys
I love how you focus on this out of everything. Like this is the most unbelievable part of all this. This place is pathetic.

>>36738564
>I have social anxiety therefore I am disabled
lmfao why do you people continue to exist just die
>>
>>36738527
>I have a job, friendds, girlfriend, a house, etc. I'm not a loser like you or your retarded friend here. :)
There are still people with better jobs, smarter/more attractive girlfriends, bigger and better houses, etc. You look down on others like peasants but unless you're in the top 1% of wealth owners you're not really much in some people's eyes.

Going to where social outcasts congregate so you can feel better about yourself by putting them down is weak.
>>
>>36738672
>There are still people with better jobs
Don't care

>smarter girlfriends
Holy shit nobody cares if their girlfriend is smart or not. You should have said dumber girlfriends. Nothing worse than an educated bitch trying to put her two cents in about everything and thinking you care about her >opinions

>you're not really much in some people's eyes
This doesn't matter either. Because I'm better than you and that's all that matters.

>Going to where social outcasts congregate so you can feel better about yourself by putting them down is weak.
I've been on 4chan since 2006. You don't honestly think everyone has been sitting here doing nothing with their lives do you? Like you know >tfw no gf is just a meme right lol
>>
>>36738665
you don't know anything about me either than I suggest OP is disabled and that you and I are arguing about it on the internet. You can flame all you want it won't make you correct though.

you don't see how people who don't talk to people may be constrained in a human society?
I mean obviously you don't.
>>
>>36738736
>flame all you want
Jesus Christ reddit. Do a better job of hiding yourself next time
>>
>>36738757
that's as good of a hand wave as any, expertly handled fagggot
>>
>>36738665
so you live in some shitty raghead/chink country? only places that its not night right now. Even if you aren't bullshitting, because we both know it's night, why the fuck are you posting on 4chan in the morning? Don't you have your epic job to go to you 6 figure earner you?

also

>brag to the internet about having a "girlfriend"
>get butthurt when people deduce you actually don't have a girlfriend
>>
It's been almost 2 months since I last bathed. I never leave my house so I don't really see any point in wasting my time showering.
>>
>>36738786
>so you live in some shitty raghead/chink country?
Nope.

>why the fuck are you posting on 4chan in the morning?
It's not morning either lol

>Don't you have your epic job to go to you 6 figure earner you?
6 figure job comes later. I never said my job was good, just that I had one and thus am not a drain on society. I'm at uni. ;)

>brag to the internet about having a "girlfriend"
>get butthurt when people deduce you actually don't have a girlfriend
What are things that never happened.
>>
>>36738823
>its not morning
>its not night

So you're either some autistic islander, or some autistic convicted prisoner living on a giant shithole rock islander?

>mentions his "girlfriend" 3 posts in a row
>mentions his girlfriend to proclaim to r9k how his life is good
>shes real i swear
>>
>>36738730
>Don't care
Deflecting so you don't have to face that facts that people think of you how you think of us.

>Holy shit nobody cares if their girlfriend is smart or not.
Except for people who want to have kids I guess, or just enjoy a companion that they can talk to. I don't think your (deflecting) opinion is the opinion of everyone else.

>This doesn't matter either.
More deflecting.

There have always been "normies" on 4chan, they're usually not liked very much because their post content is poor and they generally don't bring anything fun or interesting to the website.
>>
>>36738899
not to defend the guy but you don't know how people think of him, shitposting on 4chan isn't exactly something people can tell by looking at you. it's possible he's a well liked handsome gentleman IRL
>>
>>36738879
You know normal people find it easy to get a girlfriend right?

>some autistic convicted prisoner living on a giant shithole rock islander?
So close. You had to project your disability onto others :(

>>36738899
>Deflecting so you don't have to face that facts that people think of you how you think of us.
Don't care because I am at uni. It's socially acceptable to have a shitty job while studying ;)

>Except for people who want to have kids I guess
IQ in children always progresses or regresses towards the mean. Having smart parents doesn't guarantee smart children nor does having dumb parents guarantee dumb children. Sorry mate lol

>This doesn't matter either.
>More deflecting.
Doesn't matter because again, uni. I'm still doing better than you. And that's what this is about.

>There have always been "normies" on 4chan
>I've been here since summer 2016, let me tell you about 4chan's demographics

>>36738934
Can almost guarantee this guy is a normal well-adjusted anon.
>>
>>36738982
>my life is very good so i equate it to the average r9k user in the middle of the night
>>
anon that is disgusting please shower
>>
>>36739128
>the average r9k user
So you admit the average r9k user lives in filth and doesn't clean or shower?

>in the middle of the night
Stop this anon.
>>
>>36739171

Anon, it is the middle of the night everywhere. America is the best country after all.
>>
>>36739171
>wants r9k to play a guessing game of which country he's on spanning in half the world
>gets upset when doesn't say his exact time
>>
>>36739236
Calm down autismo. I never cared if he got my country right. I just didn't volunteer the information.
>>
>>36738982
>It's socially acceptable to have a shitty job while studying ;)
You think rich kids get shitty jobs while studying? Lol, they'd look down on you for having to do that.

Do you really think two people with high IQs won't produce children with higher IQs? There are other factors involved sure, but having a partner with a high IQ gives your offspring better chances of also having a high IQ. You're either trolling or just trying to maintain your fantasy world.

I get that you like to put yourself on a pedestal by hanging around outcasts. I'm not changing topics, so I'm not sure what your point is. Just trying to give you some perspective to make you a bit more humble, but you seem happy enough to just ignore the people who would look down on you with the same mindset so you can feel better about yourself. It's a bit ignorant.

I've been on 4chan since it was fairly new, I'm just not horrible to everyone like you are. If you've really been on 4chan as long as I have, you should remember that people were mean to each other but in a more playful way, like good-natured ribbing. Seems like you might have some issues, I can't see a "well liked handsome gentleman" being mean to people on 4chan for some validation unless you had some things making you unhappy. I hope if something is bothering you that you eventually fix whatever it is, even if it's just lacking humility. Take care Anon.
>>
>>36739312
>You think rich kids get shitty jobs while studying?
Anon I know you're trying to get to me but nobody gives a shit what rich kids think or do.

>Do you really think two people with high IQs won't produce children with higher IQs?
They don't. And even if it did I still wouldn't want high IQ children.

>you seem happy enough to just ignore the people who would look down on you with the same mindset so you can feel better about yourself.
No one looks down on me though

>people were mean to each other but in a more playful way
Oh yeah. I remember those times where people would help retards destroy their fathers computer without them realising. Or making fun of dead kids. Or making people commit suicide. Or making people fear for their lives. Or those times when the location of murder victims bodies were posted.

Good playful fun. Completely different.
>>
>>36739289
>brags about how great his life is
>too ashamed to admit the shithole nation he lives in
>>
i once did not shower for about 1 week and a half, my smell was so bad that my mom walked passed my and started coughing so badly...she said "you really need to shower" so i did.

the cough was really serious as if she smelled a chemical gas
>>
>>36739401
it's australia, cunt didn't give it away?
it's irrelevant outside of the timezone, trying to call him out on being up at 3AM on the chans when he isn't, then continuing to harp on it as if it somehow salvages your argument.

Goddamn he's one fucking cunt getting ganked by inept autists and now I've flipped over to his side.
>>
>>36739458
You're a sick cunt mate. Good guy.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.