[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good sites to talk with strangers ? I want to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485121223473.jpg (70KB, 583x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485121223473.jpg
70KB, 583x592px
What are some good sites to talk with strangers ?
I want to talk with someone, the nights are lonely and cold here.
>>
omegle is the only one that i know of

it's mostly luck to have a friendly conversation though, alot of times it's just horny guys
>>
>>36736968
Just post your Discord info. i'm sure some friendless loser would add you and be your friend. not me though, i don't talk to people who like maid dragon.
>>
>>36736968
Post skype? I'm lonely and sad too and would love to talk
>>
Can someone send me their skype or kik or discord? [email protected]
>>
I don't want to give away my info to your guys, thats why I asked for a website.
>>
When I want to talk to strangers, I typically go to 4chan
>>
>>36736968
Omegle used to be good (once you sort past the low-effort people), but now it's so heavily swamped with bots. It's frustrating.
>>
Hey there, I'm a stranger.
>>
>>36736968
Kik is what you want
>>
>>36738858
I think /soc/ might be a better place for you
>>
>>36737772
Omegle is so flooded with bots it's incredible. They don't even try to not seem like bots, they just shit out a low effort spam message and DC.
>>
>>36737388
Try Chatango, that might work out for you, especially if you like anime
>>
>>36736968
get hellotalk on ur phone, you can talk to people around the world
im talking to sum qt3.14 japanese girls right now and trying to understand what they're typing in english is fun
>>
>>36737772
Try using a very large list of your favorite bands as your interest tags. It's weird how it works but if you like the same music as someone you are much much more likely to be on the same wavelength/understand each other.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.