[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check out a local antique store about a month ago >see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: summer glau.jpg (27KB, 340x490px) Image search: [Google]
summer glau.jpg
27KB, 340x490px
>check out a local antique store about a month ago
>see they're hiring
>fuck that shit, I don't want to work with a bunch of old women, plus fucking being a wagie/etc (whatever rationalization I could come up with at the time)
>yesterday I drive by the same place
>go up to the door
>notice they're still hiring (the sign is still up)
>I go in
>notice a tall (like 5'11" tall") blonde chick in her late 20's/early 30's that's clearly the girl that all the girls made fun off for her glasses and being lanky in middle school (like pic related but natural blonde, big ass glasses, and tall as fuck for a woman/grill) I'm a manlet bt, 5'8"
>panic, hope she's not the employee
>she is
>"what can I do for you?"
>"hey, uh um, are you guys still hiring?"
>she's not really sure, kinda laughs because I don't look like the kind of person that would apply at an antique store
>immediately bends down to look for an application behind the very low counter
>she digs around for a minute
>"sorry, we're out of applications, you can submit a resume if you'd like"
>"yeah uh thank you"
>don't even finish my last syllable before I'm speed walking out the door.
>get in the car
>breath and decides that there's no way I'm going back there
>drive off
>go eat a hamburger and fried pickles
>get home
>post about it last night
>didn't take off
>try again tonight after sleeping for 20 hours.
I can't go back there. If I do and I end up working with her I'll fucking die. I mean it's a decent/easy enough job, just cleaning/organizing/interacting with fourty year old air force vets with their fourty year old filipino wives. Feel fail thread?
>>
>>36736889
What the fuck
Just go back and submit the resume.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
fucking kill yourself holy shit lmao
>>
>>36736889
>this much anxiety over a wage cuck job
I really hope you get over this
>>
>>36737348
This. Just do this. Seriously.
Don't blow it out of proportion, just get your shit together and give her your resume. The worst thing that can happen is you don't get hired.
You'll be glad you tried, though.
>>
>>36737348
>>36737436
>>36737673
>>36737700
>all these fucking normie pieces of shit
fuck you and fuck off
>>
>>36738462
>posts about extreme anxiety
>expects to be patted on the back for being so
Fuck off. Learn to live without fear or die.
>>
>>36736889
Go blog somewhere else with ya anxiety havin, bitchass
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.