[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finally asked out a qt semi-fembot grill via text "I might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: shoot.jpg (18KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
shoot.jpg
18KB, 188x188px
finally asked out a qt semi-fembot grill via text

"I might be busy. I don't like hanging out with people, it gives me anxiety."

What do I do? What does she want to hear? or do I just give up? she might be my only chance, guys
>>
>>36736691
she doesn't want to hang out with you
she'll be busy with a certain man we've all come to know
>>
>>36736691
>finally asked out a qt semi-fembot grill via text
>via text
the end.
>>
>>36736721

I don't think you understand the level of autistic social anxiety we're dealing with here

but since you're probably just being a faggot, here's your (You)
>>
>>36736691
I got bad news for you, bud
>>
>I might be busy.
>I don't like hanging out with people, it gives me anxiety

conflicting interests, she's just saying anything she can to get out of it
sorry anon it's a no-go
>>
>>36736691
You are robot. I am sorry, but she does not want you. I feel your pain, I'm madly crushing on a might be lesbian/ possibly still bisexual. I don't know what she wants to hear or what I should do either. But we both know they just made that up since they don't want us.
>>
>>36736769
maybe so, doesn't change the fact that she isn't interested in you
>>
>>36736691
anything other than a solid "yes" translates to "no" in girl-speak
>>
>>36736824
We've been talking for a while and there was a night at a mutual friend's house where we got pretty cuddly. We even pretty much admit to liking each other.

She's never had a bf before and I'm 99% sure she's just intimidated
>>
>>36736793
^^ see above post
>>
>>36736782
She seems pretty comfortable with those in her little friend circle, but she just seems too scared to talk to me irl
>>
>>36736869
hang out with her and the mutual friend until she's comfortable with you then, for now its a no go
>>
Those two sentences don't even go together. She's not interested
>>
>>36737039
see >36736869
>>
>>36736869
if she's got anxiety she probably only cuddled you because she didn't want to say no
>>
>>36737122

It was totally mutual and voluntary I swear
>>
>>36736691
it means you're not man alpha enough to lead her into the light
>>
>>36737219

not vague at all

thanks for the help anon

have a (You)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.