[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we can't solve our problems, we must DESTROY our problems.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ElliotRodger-580.jpg (118KB, 580x376px)
ElliotRodger-580.jpg
118KB, 580x376px
If we can't solve our problems, we must DESTROY our problems.

One day incels will realize their true strength and numbers, and overthrow this oppressive feminist system.

Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.
>>
wou will fail

chads and roasties are produced in mass

you are the anomaly
>>
It's remarkable just how many of you align perfectly to Islamic ideals.
>>
>incels

Holy shit, is there anything more normie? You realize sex is not all there is to life, right? Eliot was brainwash by his shitty Dad's materialist hollywood culture. He was the epitome of failed normie.
>>
>>36734589
Except unlike Muslims, I don't believe in mutilating the penises of young boys in the name of religion.
>>
>>36734653
those are the jews
>>
>>36734653
Muslims don't do that either.
>>
>>36734651
He didn't just want sex, he wanted a gf who loved him, sex included. Something that I assume all of us want, but none of us are destined to have.
>>
>>36734711
Roger also couldn't muster more than a one-word response to anything, and when he did open his trap he was a shrill, whiny little pissbucket. Why this entitled little shitbag thought he deserved a girlfriend is beyond me.
>>
>>36734666
>>36734681

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)

All I had to do was google Islamic circumcision.
>>
File: logorama-ronald-mcdonald-gun.jpg (156KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
logorama-ronald-mcdonald-gun.jpg
156KB, 1280x722px
>>36734777
Not sure if he wasn't properly socialized as a child or if he was truly broken from birth, but it's clear that he never had a chance. After reading some of his rants, I was struck by how awkward and stilted his language and phrasing were. It's just not the way his peers would converse or speak. There was probably no conversation you could drop him into where he could mesh and contribute with others, which probably frustrated him to no end. Probably sucked at recognizing social cues, too. And, humor? Probably couldn't make someone laugh to save their lives.

I think a lot of robots like to think that he started out as a potential normie who was worn down over time by rejections, but I think he was fucked from the start. He just didn't have the bare minimum social skills necessary to even have/keep friends, much less get a date, and he seemed to lack the self-awareness necessary to learn them as he went. People *do* come out of their shells as they get older and up their game, but he was stuck in place.

tldr: even if by some miracle he could've landed a date and had sex, he wouldn't have miraculously turned into a normie with all of his problems solved. The guy just wasn't wired right.
>>
>>36734653
I say we mutilate faces in the name of anarcho-primitivism
>>
File: cuteinnocent_tio.jpg (343KB, 869x1247px) Image search: [Google]
cuteinnocent_tio.jpg
343KB, 869x1247px
I'd rather have a world where women would love me.
>>
>>36735279
But that's not feasible in any way. Elliott's proposed world is a possibility, we need to put women in their place and crush feminism.
>>
>>36734559
When does the roge's manifesto get good? I'm at age 17 now and a few parts of his terrible writing were hilarious, but the actual story is pretty depressing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.