[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I LIKE MY JOB >I LIKE WORKING >I AM BUILDING CHARACTER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 1434478495231.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495231.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
>I LIKE MY JOB
>I LIKE WORKING
>I AM BUILDING CHARACTER AND EARNING MONEY
>THIS IS A LOT BETTER THAN BEING A WORTHLESS NEET
>I AM CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY AND GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE
>I AM SOCIALIZING WITH FRIENDLY CUSTOMERS AND FELLOW CO-WORKERS
>THESE ARE THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE
>I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT ANY ASPECT MY JOB BECAUSE I AM NOT A WHINY LOSER
>HELL I WILL WORK FOR FREE IF I HAVE TO
>THERE IS NOTHING MORE NOBLE THAN BEING A PROUD WORKING MAN
>>
File: Arbeit Macht Frei Pictures.jpg (23KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
Arbeit Macht Frei Pictures.jpg
23KB, 400x493px
Good goy keep pleasing daddy Hitler.
>>
File: 1493687830435.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493687830435.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>36734471
Unless you have ulterior motives, like snaking your way to the top you can repeat that garbage until you die. Its worthless unless you move up. I perpetually need to do this.

>All this unrealized potential, Im drowning anons.. DROWNING IN MISERY
>>
>>36734471
You like your job because it's a useless job.

It's a useless job that is doing useless stuff for people with too much money that is being printed out to keep everyone in their cages. You are a great goy, perhaps the greatest one.
>>
>>36735552
>that pic
As someone who worked retail before, what the hell is he proud of? I know for a fact product displays come so that all you have to do is remove the top part and stick it wherever. You could get all 4 out ready in 2 minutes if you have your knife.
>>
NEETs BTFO

lets sit and watch their salty responses
>>
>>36734471
>go into a field i'm interested in that pays well
>work in a field that's intellectually stimulating and rewarding
>money is bad? character is bad?
>don't really care about contributing to society, getting out of house is good, forces me to socialize and opens opportunities to do so
>don't socialize with any douche customers, only co-workers who are interested in the same field I am
>better years than being a loser bullied in school, or an old fuck
>of course everybody has problems with their job, it's better than being a NEET though
>wont work for free
>men work
>>
Having a job sucks and being a plain old neet on social security sucks too. Let's be honest with each other. No matter how much we argue about which is better we are making someone else rich just by doing the things necessary to stay alive in this world. We suffer so some asshole can have three billion dollars instead of two. Like that's going to make his life any better. Sure goes a long ass way to make our lives worse.

While we bicker about which way of life is better the current government here in the US is working hard to fuck us all.
>>
Its worth it when I get my $3,000 paycheck at the end of the month
>>
>>36735790
The fact that there are many people on this site even that just get born into families where they have trust funds and properties they inherit makes me think fuck the whole system. Why should u try and contribute or bust my ass while shekelstein and his kids get everything handed to them just for existing. Committing crime to make money or hacking or fraud or money laundering and on and on seem fair game in my book. Not that I'm smart enough to do any shit like that.
>>
File: 20170502_195139.jpg (84KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_195139.jpg
84KB, 662x712px
FUCKING NEETS

BTFO
T
F
OFTB
>>
>>36736029
People like this never achieve satisfaction in life and always feel empty. It may seem corny, but look at how many celebrity kids are fucking wacked in the head. It sucks inheriting nothing / not having wealthy parents, but if you work for yourself its infinitely more gratifying.
>>
File: Cute Pepe.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Pepe.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>36734471
I can't wait to finish college, get a job, see how much I enjoy it, and decide whether to kill myself or not.
>>
>>36735552
>>36735625
he's showing the camera how many bottles of syrup he drinks every night to forget that day's awful shift
>>
>>36736029
I did shit like that when I was younger. The obvious problem is the prospect of going to prison. You don't even need to be smart. Just reckless. Barrier of entry for carding forums is almost nothing.

I have been on neetbux for a very long time now I'm working. I'm looking into options for the future. The dream would be to own a house. To maybe own a few properties and rent them out. To not have to fucking work.
>>
>>36736238
Why the hell would you get off bux to work? Or did they force you off?
>>
>>36736280
I am getting them and working at the same time right now. Don't know how long that might last. But I have multiple long term plans that neetbux won't be enough for. Something recent to put on the resume. Enough money to buy a car. Not having to explain why I'm an unemployed loser when I go to the immigration office to get my fiancee a visa. Lots of shit to deal with besides that right now. First two paychecks I wiped out all my debt.
>>
>>36735681
>>36736049
i dont get it
aloha etanol
>>
>>36734471
>building something that hopefully many people will use
>well respected in my office for my knowledge and judgement
>honing my craft every day
>free time to shitpost while at work
>rest easy every night without anxiety about the future
>have lots of money saved up

it's not perfect and there are lots of things i have to complain about, but it's better than a lot of possible lives i could live, and i get to talk down on bums because i pay into the system instead of drain from it.
>>
>>36736428
>spend your time at "work" posting on r9k which could have been used advancing something for society

You sound like a repressed NEET internalizing your hatred of wageslavery, just quit already
>>
File: 2017-05-02 22.05.10.jpg (1MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-02 22.05.10.jpg
1MB, 1440x1440px
>>36735745
Wage slaves are dumb. Bloxcoo
>>
File: 1493428477315s.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1493428477315s.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
>>36734471
> got job at a new city working at a local supermarket
> initially great
> long hours with little pay but still felt great at the end
> consistently get stuck with terrible hours
> coworkers and customers start getting to me
> boss has it out for me
> start drinking nearly every night
> hours continue to get worse
> denied at apartments because I make so little
> move back home and spend the next six months being a NEET
> found another part time job while vowing never to work retail again
>>
No other replies? Man.
>>
>>36738261
personally i dont get it to be honest
>>
>looking for a job to sustain myself through school
>need something that works around my schedule
>check job listings
>every """""""entry""""""" level job requires at least a year of experience in that field
>either be available at all hours of the day or keep moving

The game is rigged. You need to play to stay alive. You can't play unless you give yourself fully. Shekelstein gets richer, and we fight amongst ourselves for the scraps.
>>
>>36734471

>Take a week off
>Parents gone
>Brother barely here
>Only leave once to go to the store
>Live the sweet NEET -life for just a while
>Played a fuckton of CS:GO and re-watched the entirety of Stargate: SG-1
>This was the high point of 2017
>Now I'm awake at this ungodly hour readying myself to go to a job I have no interest in going to
>Been there for almost 2 years but still make only 9,50e

Seriously debating taking another 3 weeks now senpai
>>
>>36734471
>I AM INDIFFERENT ABOUT MY JOB
>I HATE WORKING
>I AM BUILDING CHARACTER AND EARNING MONEY
>THIS IS A LOT BETTER THAN BEING A WORTHLESS NEET
>I AM NOT CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY BUT I AM GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE
>I AM SOCIALIZING AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE WITH ANYBODY
>THESE ARE YEARS OF MY LIFE
>I TRY NOT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY JOB TOO MUCH BECAUSE MY GF ALREADY HAS DEPRESSION AND BLAMES HERSELF IF I AM UNHAPPY IN ANY WAY
>I WILL NOT WORK FOR FREE
>I LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO
>>
Most of those lines are spooks and manipulative lies, OP.

If you enjoy your job, go for it, but the rest of what you've said are just spooky one-liners meant to propagandise others and yourself. I get the feeling that if you TRULY enjoyed the work in and of itself, you wouldn't bother with the other lines.

Just poking holes in two, as an example:

>I AM CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY AND GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE

Why is society a good thing to contribute to? Isn't there another way you could contribute to society? Are you sure you're contributing to society? (If you work selling drugs like heroin, most people would consider you a drain on 'society', but because alcohol or prozac or sugar or protein powder or animal flesh are 'legal', those are somehow less damaging?) Can't you contribute to society within your own house? Some people would die to have their own space.

>THERE IS NOTHING MORE NOBLE THAN BEING A PROUD WORKING MAN

More women are in work in 2017 than men, and women under 30 significantly out-earn men under 30. How is it 'manly'? This is just bullshit men used to tell themselves in order to maintain a sense of self eteem, it's also something other men used to tell other men in order to exploit them.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.