[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that crushing feeling of despair when you come back to reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
>that crushing feeling of despair when you come back to reality after being blissfuly lost in thought

Any other robots know this feel?

Is there a way I can just be lost in thought all the time without ever having to deal with reality
>>
>>36733795
Drugs or somehow induce maladaptive daydreaming disorder?
>>
I don't know exactly what you are talking about but I have that feeling when I come back home from going to the cinema or just having fun with some friend. And then when you are in your room for about 20 minutes you realize your life is still the same, you are watching stupid youtube videos, browsing 4chan and don't knowing what you are going to do tomorrow or in your life in general.
>>
>>36733888
Yeah I know those feels too. But don't you ever get blissfully lost in thought and then something snaps you out of it and you remember how miserable you are?
>>
>>36734033
what do you mean by "blissfully"?
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
>>36734060
You're just deep in thought about whatever and you forget about your worries and how sad and lonely you are and how pathetic your life is. You forget about the harsh, cruel world around you. You're alone with your thoughts. Your mind becomes like a nice comfy hangout place.

Am I the only one who does this
>>
>>36734241
Yeah it happens to me too.

Specially when I'm dreaming. Sometimes I don't want to get up because I don't want tthe dreams to end. I feel totally relaxed in those dreams. It's like an alternative reality where I can do whatever I want and nothing bad happens.

That and other times when I'm watching some interesting documentarie, movie or tv series and I just forgot for some time about the reality.

Also reading...

That's because I'm ttrying to dedicate more time to reading recently.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.