[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have old ass windows >constantly have mildew growing in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3494.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3494.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>have old ass windows
>constantly have mildew growing in them
>room faces the direction of the wind
>live in the northeast
>the wind is constantly blowing as fast as fucking possible
>can't even sit in my room because of fear of mildew and mold

Fuck my life
>>
Rub them with a bleach solution
>>
>>36733585
I don't have any mold problems but I've been noticing these little black bugs flying around my house and landing on me an shit. I'm also covered in little red bites. I think I have scabies or something.
>>
>>36733597
I heard that only works for a little and all the bleach water makes it worse
>>
>wind blowing as fast as possible

how is that even happening?
>>
>>36733622
Do you live in a fucking trash dump?
>>
>>36733628
Only on porous surfaces since the bleach doesn't get to the root of the mold, but since it's on glass and glass is non porous it will kill all that shit
>>
>>36733680
Uh no I don't. Why are you so fucking mean? Not everyone can live in a pristine fucking palace like you, anon. Fucking asshole.
>>
>>36733702
My windows are all made of really cheap wooden crap and all the mold and shit is down deep in the wood from rain I think
>>
>>36733761
In that case your fucked unless you rip out the dry wall, scrub the frame out with vinegar and baking soda and dry it out with a heat gun and replace the wall, sorry anon
>>
>>36733752
Only costs some water and effort to clean you disgusting pig, maybe you wouldn't have bites and drain-flies if you cleaned your shit. fuck you
>>
>>36733850
You literally can't be a robot if you don't have bites and drain flies.
>>
>>36733886
>you have to live in third world squalor to be a robot
Get the fuck out of here
>>
Then acquire a new pair of ass windows.
>>
>>36733585
have you tried replacing the windows?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.