[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women smell so good? Do you smell good Femanon? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 7fb.jpg (60KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
7fb.jpg
60KB, 500x439px
Why do women smell so good? Do you smell good Femanon? What products do you use?
>>
>>36732836
You'll never know, FROGLET.
>>
I put vanilla extract in a little spray bottle.
>>
No they don't

Had sex with a fembot today AMA
>>
>>36732836
They use creams that make them soft and smell goof
>>
>>36732836
you evolved so that female scent molecules cause dopamine release
>>
>>36732855
rate her on 1 to 10 scale of attractiveness
>>
File: 5464542344.jpg (52KB, 599x384px) Image search: [Google]
5464542344.jpg
52KB, 599x384px
>>36732855
what did she smell like?

oreganocommentblox
>>
They shower, I know that is pretty alien to you.
>>
>>36732836
This image makes me feel sad or something
>>
They only smell good because of all the scented shit they put on themselves.

Here's a joke. Why do women use makeup and perfume?

Because they're ugly and they smell bad.
>>
i stink like rotten blood and BO for the majority of the time so i wouldnt know.
>>
>>36733889
>not smelling like rotten blood and BO for nearly a full week after giving oral sex
what is this painful existence
>>
>>36732836
It's because a lot of women's products are made to smell generally pleasant and appealing, very sweet and floral.

Also, men and women release different pheromones that smell appealing to each other. The pheromones don't have distinct smells themselves but they make however the other person smells just seem better.
Women release them more on the top of their head because they're shorter on average than men so it's easier to smell.
Men release their pheromones mostly from their chest for the same reason. If you've ever cuddled with a woman then you'll have noticed that they generally like their face to be around your chest, or if they hug you it's the same story.

The more senses you can appeal to, the better of a mate you seem.
How a person looks, the sound of their voice, when they give you a gentle touch, how they smell, and even if they have bad breath during a kiss can evolutionary make or break the situation.

Also, they do well on all of these tests because they're clean, healthy, and not sick.
If they're clean, healthy and not sick then they must have good genes to prevent them from getting sick or unhealthy.
So you want to fuck them to get their genes in your kids.

>>36732996
Yeah kinda.
>>
File: Homer Fall.jpg (78KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Homer Fall.jpg
78KB, 500x385px
>tfw ex smelled off

Thats what I got for dating a fembot.
>>
>Do you smell good?

What the fuck is that fucking question, you actually think someone will say "No I smell like pig dung"

People are mostly unaware of their smell, so no one can answer this question easily
>>
They wear perfume to cover up the smell of the rotting, reeking hole between their legs and in their souls
>>
>>36733959
do you want to smell like rotten blood and BO too?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.