[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a doomed Taiwanese wagecuck >wage so low >living with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: P_20170429_155230.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170429_155230.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I am a doomed Taiwanese wagecuck
>wage so low
>living with parents
>no hope for a fertile wife as fertility rate drops
>mom cares about me.
>my brother and my sister in their 20's don't wanna breed.
>see niggas, pajeets,Aseans,white man with Asian wife dominates.
>I am a beta virgin cuck.
>>
>>36732167
serves you right
>>
>>36732167
breed with your sister
>>
Then hit the gym for fuck sakes and quit whining. If you can't afford it just run for a bit and push-up, pull-up, and all that shit.
>>
Taiwan doesn't even deserve their own flag on /pol/. Taiwan would be much better if it were Japanese.
>>
>>36732170
The most realistic suggestion desu.
>>
>>36732167
sorry taiwan bro
>>
>gets a chance to join glorious eastern asia co-prosperity sphere
>blows it
serves you right desu
>>
>>36732167
Why are you doomed? I don't know what opportunities you have.
>>
Why aren't you going to Texas to serve Chinese food?
>>
>>36732167
How hard is it to just emulate Bruce Lee but have no talent? Just learn how to be confident and love yourself best gook.
>>
>>36732176
he needs to stay
you need to leave
>>
>>36732167
You need to be taken over by China

Thats how to uncuck Taiwan
>>
>>36732167
Please glorious yellow man, don't give up

Taiwan strong. Change your life, sort yourself out, lift some weights, find purpose, have a family, be happy
>>
Post your sister
>>
your green tea is great, and you age so slowly, a 44 years old woman looked like 30, a 31 year old man looked like 20 to me. Just go full yolo/retard if you need to.
>>
F
>>
>>36732167
Stop being beta. You just lay down and accept this shit? Then you got no one to blame.
>>
>>36732168
Go an act like a man for once and stop the somalis raping your women first Sweden, then you can talk with the grown ups
>>
>>36732167
I want to come to your "country" and teach english. Any advice?
>>
>>36732185
You're the White knight cuck. The whores that vote for these policies get what they deserve. Why should I protect race traitor sluts? This is the only way they can learn if they can learn at all.

I protect my family but I'm not going to protect some random sluts.
>>
File: bic1.jpg (91KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
bic1.jpg
91KB, 435x580px
>>36732170
he won't make it on that diet

gotta eat big to get big brah
>>
Why are there niggers and lakers in Taiwan and why are you letting them fuck your women?
>>
>>36732167

lift and become chinese version of Chad.

A Chang?
>>
>>36732190
A Wang. Common name; means king.
>>
>>36732189
What is a laker?
>>
>>36732187
Aahaha fuck off faggot. Typical Swedish mind set; "why should i stop my women getting raped???"

Go Larp as a VI-KANG, we know its a coping mechanism to distract your from the fact that Swedish men have to be the most low-T, pathetic, beta excuse for a male that the rest of us men have the misfortune of sharing the gender with :^)
>>
>>36732191
Chang Long Wang
Hung Lee
Ton dong
>>
>>36732186
God pls stop making $$ from us, u are an American u can go to the army get like 50k USD ffs
>>
>>36732167
>remote in plastic
Are you sure you're not really Jewish?
>>
>>36732193

guy has a point.

> "why should i stop my women getting raped???"
>my women
>my

your wife cheats on you. is she still "your" woman to protect? or do you say, "fuck this whore, she cheated on me, she gets all she deserves."

modern white women have cheated modern white men.

until they shape up, admit they're wrong, and give up their voting rights, fuck em.
>>
>>36732167
Stfu your fucking unipresident company stopped sending delicious noodles with beef in it. I cant believe its still on sale in china but not here. Fuck you
>>
>>36732167
Pretty sure you can fuck an under aged girl for like $10 overthere. Just bang one an hero.
>>
>>36732170
Great advice

you must now become frank yang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJqJcEfJAE
>>
File: 1489875598657.png (893KB, 739x824px) Image search: [Google]
1489875598657.png
893KB, 739x824px
>>36732167
READ
STUDY
LIFT
CYCLING

BECOME:

CHAD WANG: PUSSY MAGNET
>>
>>36732193
Ignoring my point. Why should I sacrifice anything for traitors? Why should I dedicate my life to protecting random traitors? I want the government policy to change - obviously - and vote accordingly but I'm not going to go around protecting random sluts that in 98% of the cases voted for this.

I'm not a White knight unlike yourself - cannot get anymore low T than a White knight.

I protect my family but I don't sacrifice myself for random whores. Women have to learn their place and putting pussy on a pedestal is one reason why we are in this mess.

You're the shitposting cuck and I doubt that I will get a worthwhile response from you. You're not making a coherent point. Just throwing around some nu/pol/ insults. You should go back no that the election is over.
>>
>>36732180
What is this "sort yourself out" meme I keep hearing so often?
>>
File: 3881998711_533a097528_o.jpg (330KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
3881998711_533a097528_o.jpg
330KB, 720x540px
>>36732198
GO CRY ELSEWHERE YOU SNIVELING KNOB GOBBLER. SINGAPORE: NOT A COUNTRY.
>>
>>36732202
>Wants to stop Somalis rapping white women
>accused of being a white knight

Fucking KEK we've gone full circle here lads
>>
File: 1473215421953.png (684KB, 937x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473215421953.png
684KB, 937x563px
>>36732167
Kek, Taiwan sucks, move out. Enter the diversity visa.
>>
>>36732167

The fact that you are so obsessed with marrying and breeding is the worst thing wrong with you.

Live YOUR life, not just pump out sperm and make baby chinks.
>>
>>36732205
>can't read
>idiot
>shitposter
My guess is all three.

Here's a (you).
>>
>>36732167
This is from a french military ration pack.
>>
>>36732170
>dude like hit the gym
Is this the new bee yourself?
>>
Get a Thai or flip surrogate that's all the rage these days
>>
>>36732167
>>123833938
>wage so low
Try to buy products with the best nutrients/$ ratio. If your market isn't completely fucked up this should be stuff coming right from the farm. If you don't know how to cook this stuff ask your mother to cook with you.

Check how your economy is structured. Pick the most stable highest income industry. Choose a career that introduces you into this industry but also makes it able easily to switch jobs.

>living with parents
After fixing your paycheck enough, move out immediately. As you come from Taiwan I don't think you need lessons on how to calculate what you spend in a month. Also make sure to check the important things of the place:
- Running water with decent pressure
- Heating cost in winter
- Probability something will crash
- How much space has it (least important since you will adopt minimalist lifestyle).
- Can you rent a room to a flatmate to make easy bucks?
- Any other expenses/problems you are able to think of when you visit the object.
If one or multiple things are not in order than talk to your landlord. He has an interest in keeping the place in shape and I wouldn't wonder if he even takes the cost for fixing some stuff.

>no hope for a fertile wife as fertility rate drops
Not important right now.
>my brother and my sister in their 20's don't wanna breed.
You can't make them. Focus on yourself.

>see niggas, pajeets,Aseans,white man with Asian wife dominates.
Work out. Read a lot. Educate yourself. Force yourself to hobbies where interaction with people is required. The more often you are among other humans the more relaxed you will become. Try to find out deep down who you are and be it. Then one day it will just make *click* and you will have a qt wifu
>>
File: Ew Gross.png (236KB, 424x448px) Image search: [Google]
Ew Gross.png
236KB, 424x448px
>>36732167
>carbs up the ass
>no protein
>added sugar/salt everywhere

Try eating some meat/eggs/fish/nuts once in a while and you may begin to resemble a man one day, provided that you put that energy to good use lifting at the gym/home.
>>
File: Better Than You.jpg (56KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
Better Than You.jpg
56KB, 1280x722px
>>36732493
No, it's actually good advice and not just an empty platitude.

Hit the gym, anon.
>>
>>36732167
what's Taiwan? I only know of the PRC and I hear it's number 1.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.