[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I thought I had finally escaped r9k but I'm back. >a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1493489854834.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1493489854834.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
So I thought I had finally escaped r9k but I'm back.

>a week ago
>met a really cute girl in a coffee shop
>she actually sits by me and we get talking about music
>we hit it off, she gives me here number, miracles do happen
>she's 21 and I'm 23
>make a see you later post on r9k
>we went to grab coffee a few times, went to the movies and out to eat
>get my first kiss on her doorstep 3 days ago
>fast forward to yesterday
>we're watching a movie at her place (I live with my parents)
>she picks some normie woman movie called "what's your number?" about past relationships
>a little ways in she asks how many girls I've seen before her.
>I lie and say 3, she's the only one
>she acts surprised
>I ask how many bfs she has had, she laughs it off but after some pressing I get the number 15 not including some "flings"
>mfw
>deeply disturbed, finish the movie with her
>as I'm heading home she says "why don't you stay over tonight"
>I just say I'm not feeling well and leave

Should I just ignore this and continue on with the relationship? This has been the happiest week of my life but at the same time, I can't stop thinking about it. HELP
>>
>>36731921
If she's been with THAT many people and she's only 21, then she probably has problems with maintaining relationships. Either that or she's a sociopath and is dating you for her amusement
>>
>>36731921
Fuck her & dump her. Welcome to the real world boy
>>
File: HNI_0027 (2).jpg (28KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0027 (2).jpg
28KB, 640x320px
>>36732145

excellent observation Jared.

My friend Jared over here is right man
shes only gonna break your heart

your best hope is to send extremely mixed messages without fucking her

maybe she will be so confused about why she cant have you (when im sure all 15-20 guys before you took zero effort) that she actually does start to like you more than the "special of the month" that she sees you as now
>>
Go for it OP, you only have one life, make some mistakes
>>
File: HNI_0026.jpg (29KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0026.jpg
29KB, 640x320px
>>36732285
alternatively you could just fuck her and deepen the suffering of your broken heart by throwing away the last thing you have to hope for
>>
>>36731921

Think about it this way: when you're 65 and lying on your deathbed, what will you regret more: nailing that ass, or missing an opportunity to nail that ass?
>>
>>36731921
why not even try to pump and dump? you met her a week ago. already had wedding plans? youre not even an autist, youre just just fucking stupid. even if the world is shit, what utility does your moral superiority provide?
>>
>>36731921
Should've fucked her and then ignored her forever like an alpha Chad badboy.
>>
>>36731921
This seems like a spider-woman who will ensnare you in a vicious web.
>>
Should at least fuck her. Use her before she uses you.
>>
>>36731921
Continue with the relationship.What's the worse that can happen?She or you dumps you/her.You'll have some fun times by then.
>>
She wasn't gonna be in your future plans but you could at least have used the experience when/if a non-slag wants to date you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.