[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting C's in high school isn't that big of a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-04-11-14-54-22.png (869KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-11-14-54-22.png
869KB, 1080x1920px
>getting C's in high school isn't that big of a deal
>getting C's in college confirms you are a fuck up
wtf?
>>
Trying hard in high school is considered lame and nerdy
But everyone at leat tries hard in college, if not you're stupid because why would you waste so much money

t. someone with Cs, Bs, and Fs in [spoilers]both[/spoilers]
>>
it should be the other way, A's are easy as fuck in highschool and c's are godly in college. in my opinion
>>
>>36730560
>Cs are godly in college

Maybe if you have legitimate learning disabilities
>>
>>36730545
Well what do you know, the kid who failed in college also can't spoiler

But hey at least I'm getting dubs
>>
>>36730575
I mean who goes to college to get great grades? everyone is going to college to get fucked up and are to shit faced to get up in the morning to go to class so id take a C, its a passing grade
>>
>>36730646
I see no dubs by the by
I just meant it in general terms. In HS I got A's in english and history and other shit of course but C's in other areas where I didn't apply myself because it is dumbass public HS. But in college you are studying the shit you supposedly want to study and for lack of a better term you are an adult and should be more responsible. I was getting A's and B's for awhile but this is my second to last semester and I am praying for C's
>>
>>36730716
which is why we need the National Guard to come back into play
>>
>>36730545
It's just not [spoilers] retard
>>
yet the people getting C's still get the same piece of paper as you when they graduate.
>>
It was the exact opposite, if anything, in my experience.
>>
>>36730878
eh, a lot of people are doing military so they get college paid for, myself included.
>>
>>36730451
it was the opposite for me
>mom freaks out screaming and yelling when i get a c
>When i get a c in college all that matters is i passed
>>
>>36731835
me too bud, I think its because getting C in high school can fuck up your acceptance rate, GPA, and scholarships. Meanwhile in college someone who gets straight Cs will still get the same paper as someone who got straight As
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.