[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw feel like reality is melting in front of my eyes and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1490573487453.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490573487453.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
>tfw feel like reality is melting in front of my eyes and can almost visually see it dripping away.

I don't feel horror, just a sense of uneasiness. What is this? Like I'm entering some sort of middle ground between truth and fiction.
>>
>>36728627
derealization maybe?
>>
>>36728627
Perhaps you are merely realizing what you thought was the "truth" was just as wrong as fiction?
>>
>>36728832
This. Or psychedelics. Is OP on acid?
>>
Something is bringing you down and it's an entity

if you have people around you irl
its a factor
and the guilt of other people in pain around you has caused you to believe you're at fault
there is no right or wrong
>>
Sounds like you're having psychosis, OP.
>>
File: 1480043712914.jpg (55KB, 600x800px)
1480043712914.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
>>36728832
I don't know I'm starting to sweat hard, heart beating harder, harder to breathe.
>>36728849
This is unsettling.
>>36728871
No I don't do drugs.
>>36728874
Something felt different last night and changed my feelings on someone but also changed something about myself and I just feel like I'm losing grip.
>>36728875
Yes this feels right, sometimes at night for me my body flails uncontrollably maybe like I'm flung out of my body and someone is taking control but I have to watch whats happening.
>>
>>36729004
Youre losing grip because you just settled into their shoes a bit

What you're going through is a spell
I told you that im not a good influence on anyone
thats why I need to die.
but if I do you'll be in pain over this forced decision of mine
>>
it's derealisation, OP.

I get it when i'm anxious. When I experience derealisation, it's like I'm retreating back inside my skull. Nothing seems real, everything is hazy and dreamlike. It's hell. The only way I can stop it is to get to a comfortable place, like my house.

I have been confusing dreams and reality often. I can't see the difference most of the time.

My advice, start meditating, imagine your room as a comfort zone, a special bubble where you're safe. that's what I do. my cat also keeps me company.
>>
File: 1480029931895.gif (480KB, 480x720px)
1480029931895.gif
480KB, 480x720px
>>36729077
I wanted to fix you and make you better because I love you and thought maybe you were just sick and I could help. Now to me you just feel terminally ill and there's nothing I can do but I still love you.

If you have to leave that's alright but I just don't want you to hurt when you do it. I'm sorry I'm clingy but I have just hidden it well.

>>36729171
I don't feel safe anywhere but thank you. I wish I had a nice kitty.
>>
>>36729256
Youre not clingy

im gonna have to do it tho
trauma stays in my mind Cod.
and I wont be able to keep up this act for long
>>
>>36729171
>it's like I'm retreating back inside my skull.
>I have been confusing dreams and reality often. I can't see the difference most of the time.
Fuck, I used to get this but it seems to have went away for now. Didn't even know it's derealization.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.