[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got some coke this weekend and went to a party thrown by people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0049.jpg (40KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
40KB, 472x461px
I got some coke this weekend and went to a party thrown by people I know. I did too much and got very talkative, offered it to several people and got this girl I like and have known for a while to come in the bathroom with me. She said she really had to pee and I said I didn't care if she did in front of me so she did. Then we did coke off the toilet. Then I asked her if she was single and we made out for like 30 seconds before people started pounding on the door. Did more coke with her and some others throughout the night and then she gave me a ride home. I was coming on kind of strong trying to get her to come in with me but she said no. I then said sorry for coming in so strong and jokingly said I blame the drugs. Then I asked her if she wanted to do it again some time and she said yes. We swapped numbers and she left. So anyway we both just finished school and are moving away in 3 weeks so I want to take advantage of this. I texted her today and she said "hi, who's this" I said "anon" and she said "oh sup!"

Here's where I think I goofed. Instead of just going for it and asking her to get a drink I said "not much, just in my break at work. How about you?"

That was 4 hours ago with no reply. How do I proceed robots? I'm not above double texting if I have to because I doubt I will ever see her in person again. Should I just invite her for a drink in a few days or something? Any advice would help.
>>
>>36728344
You scream normie, why are you here?
>>
ask her to get a drink anon.

you literally have absolutely nothing to lose.
>>
>>36728391
Trust me I am not just cocaine makes me act like one. I only get it very rarely but I love it so much. I wish I was normie enough to have it all the time
>>
>>36728399
I think so too but I feel like I should wait a bit in case she is busy and does reply. Would hate to needlessly double text. Although tonight would be a perfect night for it, there's a cool show at my favorite bar that I think she would like
>>
Should I be afraid of looking like a beta chump double texting like that? I think I might have already fucked up pushing so hard for her to come inside with me.
>>
>>36728344
>coke
>parties
>friends
>money
>girls show up

Ugh can you non virgins friend having fags with a regular life just go to >>/adv/
>>
>>36729014
I'm also trying to tell you that cocaine is the robot's friend. Just do it, you'll feel normal and it rocks. Except I made out with that girl and don't even remember the sensation of doing it. Like it was nothing to me. Kissed another girl the same night, didn't even register with me. Literally everything I did was nothing because of the coke. Worth it? Idk
>>
>>36729092
Fuck you fuck you fuck you I'll never have enough friends to do that or a girl to invite or a connection for coke or money for it

Fuck you fuck you fuck you you're not a robot
>>
>>36729177
Maybe so. I spent my last $80 on that coke and am leading on a girl who thinks we're in love to maintain my coke connect. Cheated on her technically that night. Oh well. Nothing means anything to me anymore
>>
>>36729222
>made out with 2 girls in a night
>had money

FUCK OFF stop giving me advice. Just fuck off seriously go and never come back
>>
>>36729257
Like it or not I am a robot. And I only made out with one for like 30 seconds, the other was a 2 second kiss. I earn minimum wage, you can do it too.
>>
>>36729329
You are not a fucking robot retard only I am and a few people here.

Go to adv seriously I don't want you here. Real robots don't want you here.

Why would you call yourself a robot?
Why would you WANT to BE one of us?

Are you obese?
Were you raped or molested?
Do you have such low dopamine you can't even get out of bed?
Have you been invited to a party?
Have people willingly talked to you?
Do you randomly have to run away from people to go hide or compulsively masturbate?
Do you avoid going outside and seeing people?
You aren't a fucking robot
>>
>>36729419
What you don't understand is that you're just a failed normie. You wish you had all the things normies have. Well I don't. I like being alone. I like spending all my time by myself. I don't enjoy talking. I don't even enjoy hooking with girls, even when my mind is not dulled by drugs. I have no interest in society usually. I just sometimes get fucked up and act like I do. Trust me, I am not very good looking (6'4" though) and I'm incredibly awkward. I am an autistic sociopath with schizoid and self defeating personality disorders. Fuck you wannabe snowflake fleshbot. I'm a tin man
>>
>wanting to associate with druggie sluts
>>
>>36729524
kill yourself 18yo normalfag
>>
>>36729524
>I don't want things I just get handed them

Holy fuck dude we all hate you I fucking hate you and wish you would die
>>
File: 1480805172439.png (182KB, 295x269px) Image search: [Google]
1480805172439.png
182KB, 295x269px
>>36728344
>>36728399
>>36729177
>>36729222
KeK is watching goys
OP is normie scum though
Also, your mom will die tonight if you don't reply
>>
File: donald-trump-shrug-1024x551.jpg (101KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-shrug-1024x551.jpg
101KB, 1024x551px
Not OP, but I just come here to feel assured in my normie/Chad status.

Mostly because they set r/incels to private.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>36729683
Never do that again you fucking idiot
>>
>>36728479
double texting is not that big a deal. just ask her out anon. you can wait maximum two hours before your bar show starts if you want.

also, it's worth saying that it can seem a bit pushy to make plans on the same day that the activity is happening. depends on personality of course, but some women (and men) wouldn't like that.
>>
File: 1482076359288.jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
1482076359288.jpg
7KB, 257x196px
>>36729683
>>36729766
Awe Sheit, it's true
>>
>>36729921
Why would Kek bless a normie thread such as this though. Has he turned his back on us since /r/the_donald joined 4chan
>>
>>36730129
OP here, I literally and unitonically am responsible for Kek's presence on earth. Did a little blood moon ritual in 2015 to get revenge on some guy and Kek was among the entities I summoned. Made a thread about him on /r9k/ with no responses (I, a so-called normie, discovered your god long before you did and you ignored me), forgot to say goodbye at the end of the ritual so kek stayed in this plane of existence. You can thank me later
>>
>>36730129
>us
>since /r/the_donald joined
shut the fuck up redditnormalfag
>>
>>36728344
>>36729921
>44
>44
>44
>44
>>36729683
fug off
Also, i agree OP is normie
>>
>>36729524
>6 4
>Not a normie
>>Implying
>>
>>36730408
Height does not make the man. Some people assume I'm packing a hog but I have a slightly below average penis
>>
>>36730441
I'm 5 8 and I do too. But it's not one girls can tell. And girls who judge you for that don't really like you anyway.
>>
>>36728344
I got drugs a car and a shotgun with a box of shells and time to kill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
>>
>>36728344
If she wanted to fuck you, she would have fucked you there and then.
Don't bother talking to her.
>>
>>36730659
The fucker even gave her coke for nothing.
Dude never share unless you got a chip in.
/rules.
>>
Cocaine is bad for you anon
Please don't do it
>>
>>36730879
I know dude at one point my kidneys really hurt like real bad after I did 1/4 a g in 20 minutes and stepped out for a cig and a beer
>>
File: Actually.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Actually.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>36728446
Coke helped me lose weight and become a gorgeous Cyborg instead of a fat robot, would recommend.
>>
>>36729683
Fuck you very originalli
>>
>>36729683
Horse niggers
>>
>>36729683
Fucker.ooooopkj
>>
>>36731783
>>36732699
>>36732826
>>36729766
you retarded faggots should be executed I hope you and all your mothers get cancer.
>>
>>36733048
Yours might but now ours won't, at least for another night
>>
>>36729524
>What you don't understand is that you're just a failed normie. You wish you had all the things normies have. Well I don't. I like being alone. I like spending all my time by myself. I don't enjoy talking. I don't even enjoy hooking with girls, even when my mind is not dulled by drugs. I have no interest in society usually. I just sometimes get fucked up and act like I do. Trust me, I am not very good looking (6'4" though) and I'm incredibly awkward. I am an autistic sociopath with schizoid and self defeating personality disorders. Fuck you wannabe snowflake fleshbot. I'm a tin man

Are you me lmao

coke is bae tho you should wait til tomorrow and then text her, plenty of time to make plans before she loses interest and if she dont want u fuck that bish anon stay in love with the coca
>>
>>36733515
there are cancer cells metastasizing in your mothers tits right now reddit
>>
>>36733690
>coke is bae tho
>bish
kill yourself normalfag
>>
>>36733852

i'm a rogue normie at best

and thats only cause I have serial killer tier charisma
>>
>>36733881
>rogue normie
you're just a pathetic redditfag making a poor attempt to fit it, kill yourself faggot
>>
>>36733690
Thanks for the reply man. I think I will definitely wait till tomorrow. Should I say something like "so long story short would you like to get a drink with me this weekend?" Or what? Because I want to sort of acknowledge that she didn't reply but also not in a weird way. Thoughts?
>>
>>36734117

I wouldn't acknowledge, it looks needy. Just text her again and be right to the point like 'you available friday? drinks?'

>>36734034

naw I'm really here to give good advice and try to help some people here lose their vcard
>>
>>36734178
you're little more than a child, you shouldn't be giving advice to anyone
>>
>>36728344
I agree coke is a robots best friend, but isn't it just terrible for your heart? Like increases heart attack risks by a whole lot? Last time I did it my heart was just aching all night from the end of the party. I'd say it's a better idea to do amphetamine if you can get your hands on it, good lord it's the perfect robot drug. Plus it isn't as bad on your heart, and you don't have to keep re-upping every half hour. Honestly try railing even 10mg of adderall one night and you probably won't wanna go back to coke.
>>
>>36734274

lol ok virgin

loserblox
>>
>>36734488
I did addies once before by snorting and I didn't feel anything. My friend was wired but it just didn't work on me. Might try again some time but idk I love coke as a special occasion
>>
>>36729329
>made out with girl
>robot

You can't just fucking change the definition like that, normie.
>>
>>36734595
That's because you only think of robothood in terms of failed normie parameter like girls, job, etc. I'm not into your sadboy bullshit. I am a robot because I am autonomous entity fueled by hatred and a voluntary social pariah. You wouldn't understand, wannabe normie cuck
>>
>>36734511
>bae
>tho
>lol
>loserblox
the most pathetic people on /r9k/ are the hypernormalredditfags like you. I mean you try to act like you're cool and obviously feel like you're nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour but here you are hanging out on a site known for it's pedos and autists and on top of that you choose to hang out on the board that even the rest of the losers on this site look down on. I eagerly await your XD response kiddo.
>>
>>36734737

r9k has best board culture don't even front senpai
>>
>>36734633
>I am a robot because I am autonomous entity fueled by hatred and a voluntary social pariah.
You sound 14 faggot
>>
>>36734772
>don't even front
are you underage? a fucking nigger? i know you're a redditfag but try to form a proper sentence kid.
>>
>>36734853

ayy yt boi who u calling nigger bixnood gibsdat
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.