[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone hate how sluttily everyone dresses nowadays? I see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: savitridevi.jpg (88KB, 663x500px) Image search: [Google]
savitridevi.jpg
88KB, 663x500px
does anyone hate how sluttily everyone dresses nowadays?
I see 12, even 10 year old girls walking down the street with skirts so high that even if they bend a little it shows their arse. Leggings which show every detail. High "crop tops". etc etc. It's degenerate.

I understand Africans and Amazons dressing scantily because their climate is hot as fuck, but what stops a european in a 20C summer weather from wearing a light dress that goes down to the knees?
It seems that we've regressed back to an animal state. Women are showing off their goods to the most "alpha" men. This is disgusting behaviour.

It's not like I support women wearing burkas or hijabs but at least wear something that covers you.
>>
Why do you care about what others do or how others behave?
>>
File: decadent.jpg (356KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
decadent.jpg
356KB, 1200x1750px
evola bump
>>
>>36728291
Because I care about Tradition.
>>
>>36728347
Then you might as well follow or care about any other "Tradition". Why not go for the oldest? Go live in a cave somewhere, naked. Now that is Tradition.
>>
>>36728777
That is the problem. Tradition is not chosen! Tradition has evaporated to be replaced with a system based on animal desires. As humans, we should be above this
>>
File: C7jWO-ZVAAAeqYn.jpg (9KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
C7jWO-ZVAAAeqYn.jpg
9KB, 219x230px
I feel the same way.
I don't like how our society is becoming little more than a mating display.

Besides it being done to get a sexual reaction from people, I also just find modern styles aesthetically offensive.
>>
>>36728911
Tradition is merely boundaries waiting to be transcended. All previous tradition to today's tradition has evaporated as well.

With that said I do agree that humans should have tradition that transcends animalistic desires. But only absolute traditions are worth anything. Things such as protection of life, peace, unity, and providing for All.
Tradition about things as superfluous and stupid as fashion is not even worth thinking about.
>>
>>36729194
I agree to an extent. I disagree with your point about fashion because what people wear today is very revealing compared to yesteryear. It's not a matter of how it looks, but that it's become a presentation of sexual sorts. While human rights are of course paramount, modesty is also important because without it the value of the human connection is diminished. I'm not religious, or prudish, but there is no need for women to parade around in clothes that cause sexual thoughts. It is harmful! But in other ways you're right, in that we have larger problems.
>>
>>36728192
>Savitri Devi
my waifu
>>
I know it's really frustrating man. I'm just trying to go about my day and now I have to not only think about fucking you, but I have to get sad knowing that it wont happen. It's really just very inconsiderate for girls to dress this way at work or school. I don't mind if they go clubbing like that though or to the beach. But not at the grocery store please. Anyway the best way to deal with it is just to remind yourself that it's a good thing that there are hot girls everywhere. It increases your chances. I really want to start trying day game since I live in a college area. When I'm walking around with a hot girl and she's with me it feels awesome. I know it's not fair but you gotta try not to be bitter. Everyone deals with some amount of sexual frustration
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.