[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

on a scale from 1-10 how dumb is it to post a video of me fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1493594238884.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493594238884.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
on a scale from 1-10 how dumb is it to post a video of me fucking a girl on my snap story?

Im on vacation in Italy right now and I kinda want to "show off"
>>
If you don't have a gf or any love interest on your snap then do it OP don't be a pussy and assert dominance
>>
>>36726665
if she ends up pressing charges on you you're fucking done
>>
>>36726695
I still have my ex on there

there's a mix of 50% guys/girls but im not trying with the girls at all
>>36726703
obviously I'd have her showing consent in the video
>>
>>36726665
Its a pretty shit idea. That is definitely not normal behaviour and chances are it's gonna get around and your friends (if you have any) are definitely gonna laugh at you
>>
>>36726727
she showed consent to having sex, not being published online
>>
>>36726727
>have her showing consent in the video

Wow didn't take you long to turn up the creepy
>>
>>36726759
>>36726750
good point

whats the line for what I should post to show off without being BTFO when I come back?
>>
>>36726665
Eh it's a good idea desu that's what cool kids do
>>
>>36726773
roastie gtfo

I dont want to get BTFO, so of course all make sure she knows shes getting filmed and that the knowledge is conveyed
>>36726786
ty anon but im guessing its gonna be too controversial, what can I do to be less chanced of getting BTFO?

I want to show off to my old bullies and ex

I met an italian girl that's willing to do anything
>>
>>36726777
Probably just a clothed pic of you two together. If you're absolutely intent on rubbing everyone's face in the fact that you had sex like a 15 year old, take some nudes of her and show your friends but trust me, no one wants to see you penetrate some random girl when they open your snap story
>>
>>36726857
post selfies or stuff like that, maybe with some bullshit quotes about love on them
>>
>>36726857
Can't you just send it only to your friends? I hate Snapchat and it is really confusing.
>>
>>36726877
>>36726906

>Probably just a clothed pic of you two together
but I can do that with friends I have no intention of fucking

thats not showing off

but ty anon for the feedback, what about a suggestive clothed photo?

>>36726920
yeah you can send it to specific people but I really dont feel like clicking through who to send it to
>>
>>36726665
11, nobody wants to open somebody's snap story and out of nowhere watch them fucking some girl you sperg. That's not showing off it's being a degenerate and a prick
>>
>>36726665
Normal fags can go choke.
>>
>>36726972
i got it. post a picture of you two kissing.
>>
>>36726991
ty anon, any suggestions what to do?
>>36727111
im a cyborg
>>36727150
that sounds too tryhard

there must be a way collectively tell everybody that you're """""tearing it up""""" on vacation
>>
>>36727198
You're already being a try hard. The fact that you feel such an extreme need to brag about something that normal people do constantly makes you a try hard. No matter which way you go about showing this off, everyone else is gonna think the same thing too
>>
>>36727498
Dan Blitzerin does it while not being too try hard
>>
>>36727198
>that sounds too tryhard
>But I want to show everyone I know that I had sex.

KEK
>>
>>36727680
gib proper advice
>>
>>36727654
Are you Dan Bilzerian?

And trust me, it's creepy and try hard when he does it too
>>
>>36727866
just post a pic of you with her at a restaurant or dancing at a club. no matter what you do it will be try hard but that's the least try hard thing you could do.
>>
>>36727948
>>36728157
thanks anons, is this even a good idea?

oregedalo
>>
>>36728513
Not all. Like all the other posters said, just post a pic of you two together maybe kissing or hugging if you have absolutely no chill. People will fill in the blanks
>>
>>36726665
Just take an obvious after sex picture of both of you shirtless in bed covered up by the sheets.
It's still super tacky and male roastie tier but it's miles better than you putting on a video of the actual act.
>>
>>36728686
thanks anon

is being a male roastie really that bad?
>>36728551
I have no chill so ill probs do something close to a hug
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.