[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a sinner for too long. The sins I have committed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
I've been a sinner for too long. The sins I have committed will stay with me for the rest of my life. How do I live with the regret from my past actions? I want to find a pure of heart qt gf, but I feel I am too depraved and evil for that. I do not deserve happiness. Please help.
>>
File: CuSVHDV.jpg (58KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
CuSVHDV.jpg
58KB, 500x667px
>>36726642
i dont consider myself qualified to help you with this but heres a cute dog image
>>
>>36726642
You make direct amends to whoever you hurt unless it will hurt them or others. Admit your wrongdoing to them, ask them how to make it right, then do it. It's liberating
>>
>>36726807
I cannot do that as I've gotten away with it. I think they are better off not knowing.
>>
>>36726642
Jesus will forgive you of all your sins, and you will find him within yourself.
>>
File: IMG_9441.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9441.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>>36726855
Fucking suicide fuel please stop
>>
>>36726855
God made us perfect
Satan made us sinners
>>
>>36726936
satan is a meme my dude
>>
File: 1478798070473.jpg (131KB, 1431x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1478798070473.jpg
131KB, 1431x1409px
>>36726892
>>36726936
Do you really want me to stop anon? You can be honest
>>
File: shuthefuckup.png (28KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
shuthefuckup.png
28KB, 500x300px
>>36726936
God made us perfect?
Fuck off.
>>
>>36726642
Church used to control people through guilt and shame, by making the sinners into pariahs they used peoples instincts and feelings against them

Blame religion for your feeling of guilt, if some old freaks in robes didn't get so pissed at Chads for being promiscuous maybe our religions didn't become so backwards

We are ape 2.0's that became self aware, then we started to make communities, there were 3 pillars to every community: spiritual, crown and wealth, each of these pillars were used to their full effect to control the masses

>"Do as i say or you will burn in lake of fire after death"
>"Do as i say or your head will be lobbed off by my loyalists"
>"Do as i say or you and your family will starve"

We've gotten rid of the pillar of the crown (mostly) since power is no longer hereditary
we've gotten rid of pillar of spirituality since church has lost its power to meddle in peoples life in any serious capacity
pillar of wealth still screws people over but that's the price of being 1st world country, until we replace workforce with robots i don't see change in sight

TDLR; Church ain't shit, just live your life and let others live theirs, every old religion requires pick and choosing to not sound completely insane now days, let them keep their hocus pocus and live
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
7KB, 193x261px
Sins are a spook, don't fall for that stupid and masochistic meme.
>>
>>36726798
Thanks kind roboanon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.