[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt on kik >she's from Qatar the richest country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3502.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.png
52KB, 300x300px
>meet qt on kik
>she's from Qatar the richest country in the world
>says that most women there are virgins and she's one
>she texts me 24/7
>I have her on snapchat and shit so in pretty sure she's real
>she also wants me to call her on snapchat
>she's sent me cam pics on kik
>she has an iPhone so getting the software to do that would be really fucking hard even if she did know how to jailbreak her phone
>she owns her own business and doesn't even work and goes on island vacations
>she's talking about starting a new 6 figure job that will make her wealthy
>talking about buying an apartment in a trendy area for 3500/mo usd
>talking about buying an Audi R8
>she wants me to come to Qatar to be with her
>I told her I'm a non virgin living in the peasant land of upstate ny on a farm
>she says alcohol is banned from her country and I told her I'm an alcoholic and smoke weed constsbtly and she doesn't care

This is a trap right? It's just isis trying to harvest my organs right?
>>
File: 1473763286716.jpg (60KB, 455x548px) Image search: [Google]
1473763286716.jpg
60KB, 455x548px
>>36725992
Yes goyim- I mean robot. Go to Qatar, with your middle eastern buddies.
>>
just make her come to you and you're safe anon
>>
>>36725992
probably a trap, really.
sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>36725992
you gotta facetime her to confirm she's real
>>
for how long do you know her?

when people moves too fast in a short time it's a red flag
>>
There is no isis in qatar

http://mideast.liveuamap.com/
>>
>>36725992
>she has an iPhone so getting the software to do that would be really fucking hard even if she did know how to jailbreak her phone
what a coincidence. It's a trap
>>
>>36726102
Eh she won't leave her family

>>36726175
She said we have to be married to live together im calling it off

>>36726271
I'm too shy and ugly
>>
Don't listen to all these virgin cucks in this board this is your chance.

Tell her I've been seriously thinking about moving there but first I need to know if all of this stuff is real ( ask for proof like house ownership deed just to be "sure" )

Make sure to update us this is litterally muh dream
>>
>>36726307
All hot girls use iPhone how disconnected are you

>>36726274
Few weeks to maybe 2 months but we haven't made any serious plans yet
>>
>>36726364
>2 months
Its defiantly somekind of kidnappers. Who moves to a new country after knowing someone for just 2 months
>>
>>36725992
Tell her if she's so rich she can come and see you. Much better than being stuck in a foreign country.
>>
>>36726490
I've talked to thousands of girls on kik thoigh I can tell the real from the fakes in a second. If a girl has a legit social media link they're usually real. Plus I'm worthless what would they get from me.

You guys are freakishly paranoid
>>
>>36726617
Sure, anon. Just travel to a middle eastern country for a girl you are too shy to face time to confirm she's real. Jack ass.
>>
>>36725992
>yfw when you land at the airport and her "drivers pick you up"
>They're literally either going to enslave you
>give you a suicide vest
>or hold you for ransom and kill you anyway
>>
>>36726709
I cut her off anyways I don't see how it'd work anyway she says we have to get married to live together

That's all impossible and stupid and I'm too poor to take constant international flights
>>
You're a fucking dumb ass and this sounds like an obvious scam which you're only falling for because of how desperate you are
>>
qatar is sunni trash, move to bahrain faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.