[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be a personal Maid-Slut for a spoiled rich girl for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Maid.jpg (87KB, 564x604px) Image search: [Google]
Maid.jpg
87KB, 564x604px
Would you be a personal Maid-Slut for a spoiled rich girl for 200 thousand dollars a month?
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
Yes, without hesitation. Now hire me.
>>
>>36725942
Kek I would do it for free
>>
Why not? Depending on attractiveness I might even go lower than that.
>>
I'd do it for a year then retire.
>>
>>36725942
id have to know the boundaries of what she can order me to do
i wont eat shit
i wont drink piss
>>
I'd do it for minimum wage (+ dental plan)
>>
Pay for my female hormones and I'll do it for free
>>
>>36725942
is that an actual anime? sauceroo?
>>
>>36725995
What if she asks you to clean the toilet after she just took a smelly shit in it?

What if she asks you to wear no panties while you scrub her mansion from top to bottom?

What if she has you look up all the answers for her homework?

What if she demands to watch you pee?

What if she ties you up and spanks your bare ass in front of her girl friends?

What if she asks you to bathe her, wash her body for her, clip her toenails, massage her feet and comb her hair?
>>
>>36726227
All of that sounds interesting desu.
>>
>>36726227
>What if she asks you to clean the toilet after she just took a smelly shit in it?
I already clean my own toilet, what's the difference?

>What if she asks you to wear no panties while you scrub her mansion from top to bottom?
I would prefer to keep my panties on

>What if she has you look up all the answers for her homework?
ok

>What if she demands to watch you pee?
ok

>What if she ties you up and spanks your bare ass in front of her girl friends?
I would be embarrassed because I'm shy in group settings

>What if she asks you to bathe her, wash her body for her, clip her toenails, massage her feet and comb her hair?
That sounds intimate and relaxing
>>
>>36725942
>Would you be a personal Maid-Slut for a spoiled rich girl for 200 thousand dollars a month?
Yes
>>
>>36725942
This seems like the dream desu

>>36726227
Sounds good, but go lewder anon, LEWDER
>>
>implying i wouldn't do it for free
well the cats out the bag lol
>>
>>36725942
You'd have to be retarded not to.
>>
>>36725942
I'd do it for free

Tomb GH gf hi CV here Gmail jdndjdnek
>>
>>36725942
I'd drag my dick through a mile of HIV-tainted syringes if I'd get paid $200K/month
>>
>>36725942
Sure, I'd do that, but I'd be willing to negotiate on pay in exchange for health benefits.

>>36726227
>What if she asks you to clean the toilet after she just took a smelly shit in it?
You flush, try to air the room out, and then just clean the toilet. I might gag, but it's poop. I know what to expect.

>What if she asks you to wear no panties while you scrub her mansion from top to bottom?
I'm actually more reticent about the physical space needed to be cleaned than the prospect of my attire. But for the pay, whatever. I'm still game.

>What if she has you look up all the answers for her homework?
Dealbreaker. She needs to do her own homework. If she needs help, I can assist with her studies, but I'm not going to aid a cheater.

>What if she demands to watch you pee?
Don't care. Gawk all ya want.

>What if she ties you up and spanks your bare ass in front of her girl friends?
I get a safeword, right? And this won't be all day? I got a house to clean.

>What if she asks you to bathe her, wash her body for her, clip her toenails, massage her feet and comb her hair?
Not even slightly a big deal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.