[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Order food from Chinese take out for myself >Two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1493244322046.png (73KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493244322046.png
73KB, 311x304px
>Order food from Chinese take out for myself
>Two forks in the bag
>>
you can easily eat with two forks
>>
>>36725860
heck you could even just use one
>>
>>36725840
Sometimes I pig out so bad they put 4 forks in there, thinking all that food is for 4 people.

Nope. It's for me.

why am I such a fatass..
>>
>>36726164
>eats a 4 man portion
man why am i so fat? must be muh genetics
>>
>>36726263
I wasn't asking why I'm so fat, you douche. I know why I'm so fat.

I was asking why I have an irresistible urge to eat like a fucking pig.
>>
>>36726263
he clearly meant "why am I such a fatass" in a "why do I eat so much" sense, not a "why am I fat" sense.
>>
>>36726333
then either just keep at it for a couple of week and your appetite will lower. Or drink loads of water to give you a feel of being full.
>>
>>36726371
>>36726333
yes i was just being cheeky. My sincerest apologies my good gents.
>>
>>36726441
All is well.

>>36726406
I tried that. I think something might actually be wrong with me because I might be able to go about 4 days then I have a massive breakdown and eat everything in sight. I end up making a day out of it, eating and crying and eating and vomiting and then eating even more to make up for it.
It's bad. It's really bad.
>>
File: 1487227746565.jpg (5KB, 160x157px) Image search: [Google]
1487227746565.jpg
5KB, 160x157px
>order several pizzas
>"enjoy your party"
>mfw
>>
File: 1491685447258.png (984KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1491685447258.png
984KB, 894x894px
>not using chopstick
>ordering from shitty gaijin places that give out forks instead of chopstick
>>
>order pizza
>open door to delivery man
>mother comes and berates me in front of him for buying too many pizzas

bad feel
>>
>>36726621
>>36726713
I once ate 4 entire XL pizzas in just under 4 hours. Vomited two of them up, then ate two more. Cried all night. It was horrible.

You guys do not have it that bad.
>>
>>36726333
Because you have been spoiled rotten and your parents expressed their love by feeding you, most likely because of traditional meal time being family time, blame your parents for being fat in childhood, blame yourself for staying fat
>>
>>36726648
>using a blatantly inferior and impractical utensil just because muh culture
>>
File: laughing_sluts.jpg (20KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_sluts.jpg
20KB, 342x192px
>>36726900
Translation: fat American can not hold chopsticks with fat blubber hands, must resort to shoveling food into his mouth with fork
>>
>>36726872
My mom used to forcefeed me so I guess that could be part of it. She used to make me finish everything on my plate, and there was almost always a lot. Way more than a child should eat. Eventually I started asking for seconds, and I remember my mom would watch me eat plate after plate with the look of pure sadness and regret. Eventually I stopped going outside or doing anything active and it just snowballed out of control from there. Now she calls me a lot, crying and sorry for fucking me up.
But I admit it is my fault for staying so fat, even when I live on my own. I am self-sufficient and should be able to change my eating habits out of pure will. But that's really hard. I've only been eating one way my entire life. It's just a thing I do now. It's like asking someone to change the way they breathe. Turns out, they've been taking way too shallow breaths and should now take deeper breaths from now on. It can be done, yes, but it's really, really hard to do 24/7 without falling off the wagon and reverting back to your old habits.

Basically I'm doomed.
>>
File: 1472966694341.jpg (77KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1472966694341.jpg
77KB, 500x483px
>go to the liquor store and grab my usual
>new girl is there
>"So what's the occasion?"
>mfw
At least when I order food they have the good sense to not pretend like they think I have friends or loved ones.
>>
>>36727047
Or you can focus on one meal at a time, rinse and repeat the new way until it becomes a overruling habit, consume less and move more, do aerobic exercise and get in shape
>>
>>36727088
I'm going to elaborate now that "they" means the restaurant, so some smartass doesn't go "hurr hurr your liquor store sells food???" Fuck off, you're not funny. And they do sell food. Mostly peanuts and jerky.
>>
>>36727180
Have you taken your daily medicine mate? you seem a bit on the edge, also small talk is common for store clerks consider it polite and just say "private matter" and they'll stfu
>>
>>36727307
I'm on edge because I'm an alcoholic with no friends, no loved ones, and no future beyond menial jobs that crush my soul more every day. I also haven't been eating well lately and I get a lot meaner when I'm hungry.
>also small talk is common for store clerks consider it polite and just say "private matter" and they'll stfu
I just don't like being talked to. I didn't snap at her or anything. This was last week and I just said "Friday."
>>
>>36727391
Well you should get some friends through hobbies, the job market is shit so good luck with that, eat homecooked meals you'll save a lot of money when you make large portions and store them in fridge
>>
>>36727468
I don't know how to make friends. I do eat homecooked usually. I just haven't had any appetite for about a week so I'm not eating a lot.
>>
>>36727584
Basically you make friends by being around other people and being tolerable enough so they don't start avoiding you, keeping topics on common interests is a good way to keep conversation going

Problem is most people already have friends and some like me only make few friends so i have time to the ones i have,
some don't mind having many friends but those people usually prioritize their time with friends based on how much fun they can have with them so be prepared to be low on the list if you aren't interesting person

Or you can look for like minded people in some video game event, mostly loners or nerds there so they don't have overcrowded friends list, some of them are hard to get along with though so you might have to bear with their arrogant / obnoxious behavior if you want to befriend them
>>
>>36727808
My coworkers don't avoid me. Shifts are small so there are 5 of us total, counting the supervisor. We get along so I guess they're probably my friends. Or at least they're friends with the version of me I put forward in public. I think we wouldn't be friends if they knew how I really am.
>>
>>36727857
Everyone behaves differently based on the people they are with and places they are at, they aren't behaving like they do at home either so no need to feel guilty about that, only mentally retarded people act the same way 24/7 despite location

If you hang out occasionally outside of work they are your friends, if not they are your colleagues / work friends

You can try to ask them to go do some stuff outside of work with you so you can see if you get along enough to make a habit out of it
>>
>>36727964
>If you hang out occasionally outside of work they are your friends
We hang out before shifts and at lunch. There's plenty of places to eat but we usually just all go to the same place. I don't know if that counts. I know the other customers get annoyed because we show up soaking wet, covered in scales and reeking of fish.
>>
>>36725840
use them as chopsticks lmao
>>
>>36727047
Have you asked your doctor what kind of interventions they can make? Maybe cognitive behavioral therapy?
>>
File: 1466585426094.png (96KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1466585426094.png
96KB, 556x430px
>>36725840

>Ordering food
>Do you want to eat here or to go?
>>
>>36728637
I just don't really know what to do anymore to be honest
>>
When I order something big for myself I specifically instruct the employee so that he thinks it's for 2 or more people instead of just for me
>>
>>36729400
You need to find somebody smarter than you to help you fix your problem.
>>
>>36726845
I wish I was so rich to waste food.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.