[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /passivelydying/? I haven't eaten anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dUscfC.gif (633KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
dUscfC.gif
633KB, 320x180px
Who else here /passivelydying/?
I haven't eaten anything in the last three and a half days save for a capful of peanuts yesterday
I haven't slept since Thursday night
I'm seeing shadows and shit out of the corners of my eyes all day today
I'm angry and paranoid
I don't know how long a person can live like this, but I hope it isn't long
>>
Are you actually trying to kill yourself?
Also keep me posted OP
>>
>>36725713
Well, like I said, "passively"
I want to die, but I'm a huge coward, also I don't want my mom to think I did it on purpose
I've been feeling really shitty all week because of some shit going on in my life, and I was already having a lot of trouble sleeping, and eating was making me feel sick
So it just sort of worked it's way into, "let's just see what happens"
I figure if I do die, then everything works out fine
And if I don't, then I'm not any worse off than I was before
>>
>>36725841
Well good luck OP.
Gotta admit seems like a bad way to go, have you tried looking into a helium tank?
>>
>>36725841
You probably wont die but just fck up your body/mind beyond repair. (Personal experience)

if it is possible: take it easy, and try to find a professional to help you figure out sleep/food.

Dont do anything stupid, dont give up, try to take care
>>
>>36725896
I've considered pretty much all the classics over the years, but my conclusion always come back "mom can't know it's on purpose"
This whole thing right now is really just coming out of timing and opportunity, I never really intended to set out for it
Thank you though

>>36725958
Thanks, anon
Honestly, I'm not really worried about how this'll turn out
If I really do manage to end it like this, I'm glad
If my brain gets all borked, maybe then I'll get some help or something
I dunno, I'm just gonna ride it out til it ends
>>
For the guy who wanted updates, I've already got one I think
My left leg just gave out when I tried to stand up just now, I'm having trouble getting it to go
>>
enjoy seeing faces everywhere op
>>
>>36726659
keep us losers posted op
>>
Alright, don't get saved from the brink of death now.
>>
>>36726999
Right now I'm just getting shadows, I keep thinking I see a person standing around though

>>36727066
Okay, I don't really have anything else to do at this point, I don't know if I can go to work tomorrow
If this works, then you guys have a new method

>>36727093
I won't, no one's noticed anything wrong with me yet, I don't think they will
Even if they do, they'll just think I'm being weird, no one's gonna jump to what's actually happening as a conclusion
>>
Get help while you can, OP. Don't be such a stupid faggot, you're gonna die anyway at some point, try to get your shit together.
>>
>>36725657
I tried that a few years ago. Tried to kill myself via lack of sleep, food and water.
Almost succeeded but someone found me and took me to a hospital. Fuck life.
>>
>>36727177
they wont talk. any that you cant see or is just out of vision like in a dark area whisper.
WATCH YOUR SHIT i lost grip of myself easier then imagined.
demon tried to convince me my closet was haunted which pissed me off since a demon could do the entire house but chose to fuck with my room.
>>
>>36725657
Nice, anon, I'm proud of you
Even if it doesn't work out and you survive this, you can stand up straight knowing that you gave it a good effort
There's always next time
>>
>>36727760
I'm just seeing if it works, and not stopping it if it does
Which is kind of natural death, really

>>36727764
I'm sorry, anon
I hope having to stick around turned out to be worth it

>>36728702
Jesus, that sounds awful
I don't even really know what to say to that

>>36729221
Thank you, anon
I didn't really know if I should have said it, but I've been thinking if someone notices, I'll just start over again when I get the chance

I'm feeling kind of a lot of pain in my legs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.